PC Broken Signal At Chur Station At Certain Times

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by railhub#5135, Oct 15, 2021.

1. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

So I am having a problem with Explore on Foot mode now. I adjusted the time to 19:05 starting at Chur station since I was about to ride the 19:07 train. However, the train didn't arrive at the platform. Then I tried other timings, I adjusted the time to 07:05 to ride the 07:07 train and the train arrived.

Then I looked at the reason. When I adjust the timer to 07:05 and start at Chur station, the signal turns amber and the train comes on to the platform. However, when I adjust the timer to 19:05, the signal stays red and doesn't come to the platform. The track has zero obstruction but despite that this defect is still happening. It happened just now and I to check for the other DLCs.

Please kindly explain to me why at certain times at Chur or any other station the signal changes to all clear for the train to on the platform from the sidings and at certain times the signal at Chur Station stays red that the train doesn't arrive on to the platform. Kindly help me fix this I have paid a lot of money to buy this route.

2. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Now go through these pictures carefully and try to understand what I mean.

In these 2 screenshots, each of them have a different time of the day which I spawned in at Chur Station using Explore on Foot mode to check for the arriving trains. In one photo I spawned at Chur Station at 7:05 AM to take the 7:07 AM Arosa bound train and in another photo I spawned at Chur Station at 11:05 AM to take the 11:07 AM Arosa bound train. As you can see in one photo taken at 7:05 AM Train Sim World time the signal has changed from red to all clear for the train to leave the sidings and arrive on the platform to start the 7:07 AM Arosa bound service. In the other photo taken at 11:05 AM the signal is still showing red and the train is still at the sidings and not arriving on the platform to start the 11:07 AM Arosa bound service.

So at hours the signal shows all clear and at some hours it doesn't. I need to know what's wrong with the AI system in the route and how I can really fix this. Again I looked at it just now and I was trying to see if I can adjust the signal myself using my mouse. I would kindly appreciate a quick reply to my post since I need to troubleshoot this problem as this game is very important for me and I paid so much money to buy it.

Attached Files: