PC Rapid Transit, Difficult With Pzb

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by vongprimo, Oct 19, 2021.

1. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

I starting to use PZB in rapid transit, but I'm having the issue bellow, i made a video, the issue is that for some reason the PZB emergency brake is activating, and i have no idea why is that

2. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

The 70 km/h speed warning sign has an always active 1000Hz magnet where you should acknowledge every time you pass it. You might want to check this great webpage http://www.sh1.org/eisenbahn/rindusi4.htm

On another topic, the PZB in Rapid Transit currently has a known bug where the mode is PZB 55 with a speed limit of 105 km/h. Passenger trains should be in PZB 85 with a speed limit of 165 km/h. So Rapid Transit is broken now. Unless you want to keep the speed of your train under 105 km/h, you should turn off the PZB at the current game state.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

I see, well i tried to get to 70 kmh before the PZB started de emergency brake and i succeed, but still when the speed is above 70 kmh the emergency break is still activate

4. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

You need to acknowledge the PZB when passing the 70 kmh advance warning board (the yellow triangle board), but not necessarily need to be at 70 kmh at that point. I don't know which keyboard key to use for PZB acknowledge (because I play with PS4), but you have to press it after passing the board. Don't wait too long, otherwise, the emergency brake will activate. After acknowledging, it is a standard procedure to reduce your speed to be under 85 kmh in under 23 seconds. Since the soon-to-be speed limit will be 70 kmh, you need to further reduce your speed to 70 kmh. At this point, the PZB will only interfere if you go above 85 kmh whilst the 1000hz magnet is active.

You might also want to watch this helpful video by Matt. I also learned by watching this video

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

I tried to acknowledge the PZB when i passed at the warning but still, the emergency brake is activate, i tries passed with the speed more and less then 70 kmh

6. adlian_cc203

adlian_cc203 Member

It's because of the PZB mode error. With PZB55, which is supposedly for a freight train, you need to slow down to 55kmh.
    Normally, in PZB85 mode for passenger, you need only to slow down to 85kmh to avoid emergency brake.
    If you have other German route, I recommend to use other route to learn PZB. Avoid using Rapid Transit at the moment because of PZB error which is yet to be fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

I see in that case i will continue this route without the PZB, so thanks for the advise

• Like Like x 1
  8. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

PC without TSW 2020 Preserved Main Spessart Bahn Aschaffenburg-Gemünden go Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen for PZB Practice With TSW 2020 Preserved Main Spessart Bahn both Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen and Main Spessart Bahn for PZB Practice. Mine was Main Spessart Bahn Xbox Gamepass PZB Practice PC Delete or end key