Update 1.54 ???

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by PHJ-MGF, Oct 27, 2021.

1. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

Anybody got an ideas as to what this update actually covers?
    Is it bug fixes? If so for what?
    Is it just the Rush Hour passenger update for ECW?

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. emdzej

emdzej Member

3. PHJ-MGF

4. PHJ-MGF

So you can't delete your own posts, lol, yeah that makes about as much sense as anything else this lot do, lol. So it seems that even after three weeks and two updates, it seems it more of a major issue to fix anorak problems than to sort out things like actually making the scenarios work, how the hell you are still allowed to release stuff on the PS platform is beyond me, nothing I ever pay for and download ever works as advertised, it's a joke. Still no attempt to fix the Fast Lane scenario? seems not. still thinks its a 17hr plus service.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dinger75

Dinger75 Well-Known Member

BML fixes were not down for this patch. The roadmap pretty much stated this already. It was always going to be East Coastway rush hour passengers (but Boston was a nice surprise)

If roadmap rings true then we should be looking at BML fixes between 1 to 3 weeks out as it was living in the upcoming section which means it wasn't due before next roadmap stream

As a fellow PS5 user I can understand your frustration, as really not sure how they are allowed to sell DLC on PS5 due to the limit already being reached and a vague 'we are working on it'

• Like Like x 1
  6. pistiglione

pistiglione New Member

Strange, as someone's win the trophy for complete all the sceneries in LBN... I have the same bug, can't complete...

7. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Is dificult to me enderstend that. I have the same bug. Can't finish him. Make me suspect. But???