Preserved Content And Immersion Controls

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jesseneedsapsn, Nov 2, 2021.

1. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

I’ve noticed on quite a few of the preserved collection routes that when you enter in timetable or in free room mode you use the immersion controls, but if you enter in scenarios it forces you into the classic controls.

This seems to also affect journey mode. If you load into journey mode and that portion of the journey is from a “timetable”, you stay in the immersion controls. However, if the portion of journey mode is a scenario, it forces you into classic controls. On East Coastway, if you continue the journey after the scenario, it will kick you back into immersion controls for the next “timetable” route.

This is most noticeable on the East Coastway and Oakville. As their journey mode is either mainly timetable, or split between timetable and scenario.

Is it a bug that I can use the immersion controls in the preserved content at all? Or is it the scenarios loading the classic controls that bugged?

2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

They would have to change all of the button prompts due to the different control scheme hence why scenarios you are limited to classic but on timetables you can choose both. That's usually what the prompt says I think when you go into a scenario means

• Like Like x 1