Euro Fishing Update On Possible Improvement Ideas From Fans/dlc Development?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Centaur, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Centaur

Centaur New Member

Recently bought the game as an Xbox One download after seeing clips on the gamehub, only just started playing it and very impressed so far, this is the first fishing game Iv deemed buyable since the Reel Fishing series back in my PS1 days ;) the one thing that I would love to see though is a wider range of coarse species available (barbel, chub, pike, zander, perch, grayling, burbot) it would make it the best fishing game ever made hands down. I noticed a thread on here from a good few months back asking for input from fans on further development ideas, was wondering if you guys had any news on any progress.......thanks (apologies if this has already been covered though I havent seen anything)

2. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Hey there, we definitely have a long- term plan to keep the content going, however honestly we are looking at issues with and updates to the base game first. We have a lot of plans for more content and we appreciate your patience whilst we develop more features to the best quality we can.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Centaur

Centaur New Member

That sounds great, yes have noticed you guys have been busy with priorities bugs/patches etc look forward to seeing the new game elements in the near future