Time For Dovetail To Sort Out The Crashes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by doomedcookie, Nov 19, 2021.

1. doomedcookie

doomedcookie Active Member

Dovetail should put an halt on future routes for the time been and concentrate on getting rid of the bugs and game crashes.
    That's my personal opinion on TSW2.
    Way too many problems.
    This is a great game there's already 30 routes why cause I've got them all including NEC on TSW still.
    When the update for the new Unreal Engine came out Matt said "they didn't know about the problems till it came out"
    I think Dovetail should get testers to for Xbox and PlayStation only, load of us world love to do it.

• Like Like x 3
  2. russianchip

russianchip Guest

Class 31 timetable drive on TVL spawned in the middle of a yard with nothing in sight but a marker point 7 miles away.

Class 101 timetable drive on WSR spawned in the middle of nowhere with nothing in sight but a marker point 3 miles away.

played Forza Horizon 5

• Like Like x 3
  3. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

The People who build the new Routes are not the same as those who fix the Bugs and secondly, without the income from new Routes, People can no longer be paid.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I mean, fair. It's an absolute gem. Though it's got its own host of bugs with the daily and weekly challenges atm, as well as unobtainable accolades.

• Like Like x 1
  5. coursetim

coursetim Well-Known Member

Its a bug with layers if you quit to menu and reload it should load. Or at least it does with me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. fl991r

fl991r Member

Today on the livestream (which has since been removed from YouTube but remains on Twitch), the game crashed to desktop twice while Sam was trying to do Let's Plays in Rush Hour. If they weren't full steam on fixing the bugs before, they probably are now!

On Forza Horizon 5: It's a beautiful game, but I haven't been able to stay in a convoy or drive open world with anyone for more than about 20 seconds. I also have never been in a full arcade session, and the requirements don't scale with the number of players. Seems like they've got bugs of their own to work out there!

• Like Like x 4
  7. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

Of course they removed it they can't keep a stream of the game breaking like it does and why people didn't want to buy the season ticket for a broken game.

Like come on it crashed on both Boston Sprinter and London Commuter on PC!!!

And now they remove the stream from youtube like they are trying to sweep it under a rug.

Yeah thats being real transparent, if the games broken then you should not hide it from people who will potentially buy the game.

Wow what is going on DTG are you turning into an evil empire like EA?

• Like Like x 2
  8. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Mwah Ha Ha! I shall rule the WORLD!!! (well, UK US and Germany anyway).

• Like Like x 2
  9. mctrainface

mctrainface New Member

You shouldn't have to though. It shouldn't be random whether it works or not.

• Like Like x 1
  10. coursetim

coursetim Well-Known Member

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I definitely agree and its something I wish they'd fix because its been a thing for ages. But there is a way around it

11. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Well the ceo used to work for EA.

• Like Like x 2