PC Departure Boards Peninsula Corridor

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by railhub#5135, Nov 22, 2021.

1. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

I believe the goal is to have all preserved content routes have PIS where appropriate so Peninsula corridor should be getting PIS.

3. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Y
    Thank you so much for your reply so kind of you. I was waiting for it. Kindly if any of you have played Peninsula Corridor after the update send me some screenshots of the PIS. I would be great. Thank you.

4. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

The update is not out yet, but should be out soon, supposedly.

5. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

I saw that in the Winter sale video there was a shot of the Caltrain departing San Francisco Station and in that a departure board was also seen. However, when I looked after the update I didn't see the departure boards anywhere on the Peninsula Corridor network.

Is it only on Winter Sale you will see the newly updated PEninsula Corridor or finally the departure boards have been installed?

6. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

I suppose whoever did the recordings for the winter sale promo video already had the updated version, being a Dovetail employee. Makes sense, as it's been finished for months now, the only thing keeping it back are release schedules.

But I believe they have confirmed that the updste is not coming this year, they have to wait until next year, sadly. Hopefully we get it in january.