Euro Fishing Controller.

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Tichinel249, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Tichinel249

Tichinel249 New Member

Not sure if anyone has broght this up but will you guys release a rod controller for the game. I think that would be awsome and def. Would buy it to play the game.

2. Tichinel249

Tichinel249 New Member

Okay to expand on this a little more what I'm talking about is a a rod-shaped controller that would have attachments for rig and bait. But you would not be able to use the rig and Bates until you have unlocked them Whitney tackle points. The rod and reel can be customizable to any color of your choosing also maybe a line that would move back and forth 4 the realism of reeling in a fish or when the fish is pulling the line and the adjustable clutch as well and it all could be packaged in a tackle box to be sold. Anyhow it's just an idea I know I would buy it but I don't know about other people.

3. DTG James H

DTG James H Guest

Hi Tichinel249

That does sound like a good idea, so what i will do is note it down and we will discuss this in more detail within the fishing team. I will keep you updated.

James

4. Tichinel249

Tichinel249 New Member

I would like to see my Idea come out. if you ask me its a logical step to simulation immersion.

5. Jessie Taylor

Jessie Taylor New Member

Has there been any word on the rod and reel controller that sounds awesome I would totally buy it