Euro Fishing Are We Getting New Lakes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ukd69, Apr 9, 2017.

1. ukd69

ukd69 New Member

Would like new lakes/locations to fish maybe chance to fish a Salt Water Pier or Lake?

2. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

We do have a new lake DLC coming very soon, keep checking back!

• Like Like x 2
  3. nuter41

nuter41 Member

Awesome,can you give us any info on the dlc.My ps4 just had a 3gb update ???

4. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Nuter load the game it tells you on the screen in top right before you press X once it's loaded.

5. nuter41

nuter41 Member

Yes bud just wondered if there was anything else being added

6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

This time nothing else. But I'm pretty sure more will come over the years.

7. CrazyGamerGizmo

CrazyGamerGizmo New Member

Ok, awesome. The new lake/canal look awesome with some new bits coming out with the DLC. Do you know how much this will be set for the PlayStation, Xbox one, PC?

8. Chunglee

Chunglee New Member

Not sure what "very soon" means but clearly its a matter of months and not weeks.

9. ian

ian Member

dovetail soon if waiting for ps4 patch and dlc is about in the next couple of years

10. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi guys, we posted an article on our website giving a brief update on where we are with the patch and the DLC. You can read it here.

11. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Really you shouldn't of been allowed to release the PS4 version how is it..... The problem I have is the PS4 bugs have already been fixed on other platforms MEANING they should of been addressed before launch.

Also I don't care the team is small get a few of the train guys to start working , I take it stephen you are that guy steve hood who destroyed the F1 games. ( He used to work on fishing PC when it was alpha.) Seems where ever you go you break games.

BTW this and i quote is a lie "We then saw the severity of the “fish on land bug” and set about adding that fix to the overall update, so the whole patch has taken a little longer than we planned."

^ this bug was on xbox on launch so you already knew about the fish on land bug and how bad it was... As you ported the launch version of You are steve hood still up to same tricks telling lies.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  12. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Nope Master, I am a different Stephen to Steve Hood.

We are unable to simply take people off of the Train Simulator team to work on Euro Fishing as they have their own projects that they are busy with.

The fish on land bug may have been on the Xbox version but we believed that it had been fixed. It was not apparent in testing of the PS4 version and reports of the issue only started coming in once the game had been launched and the community were making us aware of it.

13. titan28

titan28 Active Member

regarding the ps4 version and you saying it was not there in testing.. i'm afraid this is a flatout lie.. the same with the xbox launch version.. If only 1 person had tested that build for 30 minutes, they would have noticed that bug.. so dont tell us that a team of people tested it and didnt find it.. the truth is.. you saw an opportunity to make some money, you ported to the ps4 without proper testing and decided any fixes can come at a later date once you have took peoples money. And now after nearly 3 months you still havent patched it for the ps4 and over a year it is still happening on the xbox, we have had no new dlc, no patches for months, no new equipment, no new fish species. I am surprised your development team has been allowed to keep their jobs to be honest, it is absolutely shameful, and please dont give us "we are a small team" those days of having that as an excuse have long passed.

• Like Like x 2