Coach Internal Cam

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by moczs_65, Dec 16, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. I don't know.

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. moczs_65

moczs_65 Active Member

I think TSW needs to have some interior cams somewhere in coaches... to see passengers in the train. I'd like a new cam view like this. What do you think about it ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. tubefan1973

tubefan1973 Well-Known Member

You want to go sit in the passenger coaches, well Stand Up and Walk to them, that's what TSW is for, being able to explore the train fully, and not needing to rely on cameras like TS Classic, it's very unlikely to be added for this very reason

• Like Like x 2
  3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Well it would still be nice to have the equivalent of the old fixed passenger view, even when in the driving cab. But not essential against other fixes or enhancements.

• Like Like x 2
  4. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Most trains will he hauled by a locomotive and so there won't be a direct connection between it and the passenger cabins, and thus walking through the consist while you're driving simply isn't feasible.
    It doesn't hurt to provide the player with more options, therefore I agree with the OP's sentiment. Having an interior passenger camera would do wonders.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

Walking through the consist leaving the train driving without an engineer doesn't sound like a good idea, even if there'd be a direct connection. :P

Agreed. I might use the passenger coach interior a lot more when I can view it without loosing the ability to operate the train itself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

You can’t just get up and sit down in a passenger seat in some locos , such as the tgv or hst

• Like Like x 1
  7. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I say the camera should be there, I can’t see any problem with this, if u want to use it then it would be there, if you don’t then don’t use it