Arosa Line: Early Morning Timber Collection - Error For Not Stopping At Station Before Even Arriving

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by mike.duncan, Dec 26, 2021.

1. mike.duncan

mike.duncan Member

At the start of this run, you are signaled to stop at Chur Stadt between the first and second task, which I do, and continue on with the run which takes you to the end of the run where you pick up a couple of log carts, and then head back to the starting station. When I am almost done (of course) and 170 meters away from the Chur Stadt stop, I get the run ending error saying that I failed to stop at Chur Stadt as requested. Anyone have any ideas.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

It might be a timed scenario and you are expected to be at Chur Stadt at the time specified
    if you are late it might be a failure

I don't have the route to check - sorry

3. mike.duncan

mike.duncan Member

I have plenty of time on the clock to finish the mission, but I thank your for the attempt at helping.

4. DIFFLOCK

DIFFLOCK Active Member

Is there a time displayed for when you are expected to LEAVE Chur Stadt? You may have to actually wait until the time of departure? Just a guess.

5. mike.duncan

mike.duncan Member

No, it is not an official stop. Like I said you need to stop there between steps 1 and 2, because a person AT the stop has pressed the button requiring the train to stop there.

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Irrespective of the real Chur Stadt station being a request stop its a proper stop in this scenario
    Every time you play it the button for somebody to get on would be pushed and the train would be shown to stop in the schedule