Right Round Scenario - Reverse

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Jebilaya, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Jebilaya

Jebilaya New Member

When playing the right round scenario on NEC I get to the first stop at Sunnyside train wash and then when I pull away the loco is put in reverse by the game for seemingly no explicable reason. Reversed is still in forwards? Done it twice now and it did it both times

• Like Like x 1
  2. Del

Del New Member

Same issue here, precisely as above.

3. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Can someone share a Clip of that situation and share it here? Would like to see what exactly you mean with that because i havent had any issues with that part.

4. gangrel

gangrel Member

I did. I accidentally came to a complete stop in the wash. Since I didn't have brake applied. Train did roll back. Even with it in forward with throttle. I applied the brake then gave it throttle & released the brake. Everything was fine then.

• Like Like x 1
  5. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Yeah that what i had aswell, but since your going up a hill a bit the train can move backwards if you sttop and dont apply breakes. If you brake and apply enough power it will move forward again.
    But since the OP stated that the reverser is set to backwards i thought they may have encountered something different.

• Like Like x 1