Missing Achievements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by BrotherNerox666x, Jul 25, 2018.

1. BrotherNerox666x

BrotherNerox666x New Member

GWE had a total of 1K gamerscore, RT and NEC only has 200G across both. Where is the missing 1800G?

2. gangrel

gangrel Member

DLC doesn't always have 1k or higher achievements. Up to the developer. All games start with 1k for base game.

3. BrotherNerox666x

But seriously, 200G for two DLCs that are bigger than the base game... They should be 1k too

4. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Hey guys.
    It's Microsoft's rules on Gamerscore limits. This is 1k for the base game, and then we're not allowed to go over 500 points per quarter year on following DLCs. It is up to us on how we distribute those 500 points every 3 months, but we cannot go over that limit.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 3
  5. BrotherNerox666x

Ok cool, so then as we're in the third quarter and that's only 200g, going by your logic theres still 300g left for this quarter so WSR will be out by the end of September. Nice, Look forward to it :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  6. Del

Del New Member

When I saw this topic, I thought it was referring to problems with achievements not tracking or popping. I didn't get the achievement for finishing the GWE scenarios, and there are no percentages being tracked for the other route scenarios, for SIFA alarms, collectibles, services, passenger boardings, etc.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  7. gangrel

gangrel Member

Have you hard restarted your console?

8. Del

Del New Member

Um, no. Has that been known to work? And if so, will it trigger achievements that should have already unlocked? By the way, some achievements have popped, if that makes any difference.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf New Member

Achievements of RT Sima alarm, RT Passengers aboard and NEC Passengers aboard not work. Achivements not tracking, always 0% and 0% of players unlocked because not account anything and not progress this achieves. New profile not work. The community of Xbox need fix this problem with a patch.

10. BlackBear

BlackBear New Member

Ok, problem with achievements.. 5 days lost..i'm trying unlock achievements but Sima alarms, passengers aboard...not working..

11. ComesBrothers

ComesBrothers New Member

I really don't care about the gamerscore for the dlc. I am so thankfull for the DLC. Thanks for the explanation. And I already knew it, I like to complete games that I like, know I know I can spend a lot of time in this game, even I don't have much time to play due to work, but every minute I play this game , I enjoy it, no matter what, as long as the achievements unlock I'm happy ;)