Dresden Riesa Error Ce 34878-0

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gaetanoavino2, Sep 14, 2021.

1. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

Dresden Riesa Error Ce 34878-0 on my Ps4, Crash game? Why? I'm frustated

2. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Hey gaetanoavino2. I can understand why you are frustrated if you are experiencing crashes.

This is a complication that arose after we released Dresden, where some users on PS4 and Xbox one are seeing an increase in crashes.

We are working on a fix to get this resolved as quickly as we can, and we really appreciate your understanding.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. DaVeTheDaVer

DaVeTheDaVer Member

It always crashed near Dresden hbf...one way i can enter Dresden is, save before the game (for try again if it crashed) and than driving not more fast than 10kmh to Dresden. Not always works but this way i can finishing some of the timetables. But the best way to avoid it, is that you not drive timetables that finish in Dresden until they hopefully fix it

4. li150special

li150special Well-Known Member

Thank you. Dresden is my favourite TSW2 route and, in my personal opinion, a level or two above the other Geman routes in quality. So, a fix would be greatly appreciated.

5. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

Meanwhile, the problem is still there, despite everything I can't play. The mistake does not allow me to satisfy my passion is what makes me angry. Of course there is worse in life but when you want to isolate yourself from the outside world you find yourself with these unpleasant situations. Disappointed

• Like Like x 1
  6. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Hello Friends,

I had the dismay of having a failed route from Riesa to Dresen, it usually crashes when I arrive in the last three stations, what I recommend doing is saving every station, so you avoid starting from scratch the route you started, I like every station, kilometer and the like.

7. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

[removed by Protagonist - all posts must be in English only]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2021
  8. maikcolonia

maikcolonia Active Member

Hello.

I have the problem with the crashes in free exploration and in timetable mode.
    With the scenarios and the introductions it works without any problems.
    Is this related to the general problems?

9. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

+1 same here

• Like Like x 1
  10. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

11. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

Hi, nothing works for me think how I open the route black screen time 20 seconds and the error message comes out. Not playing a route purchased in a 40 euro package is a real crap. What the LOVE !!!! I'm angry black !!!

12. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

[removed by Protagonist - first, all posts should be in English only. Second, watch the language.]

13. StokesJH

StokesJH Active Member

I understand your frustration, but this kind of language is not helpful and does not belong on a public form.

• Like Like x 1
  14. sebastovce

sebastovce New Member

Hi there,

On PS4 - crash when enetring Dresden still.
    I tried to save the game at every station, but after Niederau station game saving is not possible (Error occured - game not saved).
    We need here a quick solution as the DLC Dresden is simply not playable at all right now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. tcmikaelsouza

Hello friends, good morning.

For me the game seems to predominantly crash when I use an external camera at the stations in Dresden, not counting the failures in the locomotives, with the most diverse appearing. I still keep the recommendation to save stretches and techos until it is possible to complete the route, so as not to have to go back from the beginning or too far back.

We hope that DTG will resolve this as soon as possible, in addition to providing us with the new extension that was included in the latest roadmap.

Let's be patient and check on DTG and its team, unfortunately I've seen several players criticizing and delegating with fellow forum members and the technical team, this is not the best way, and I see the team responding to these critics much more than we players more polished, so to speak.

That this delay on the Brighton Main Line is critical to having the necessary fixes available, and we also have this line less problematic than what we find on Rush Hour as a whole.

A hug and a great Tuesday to everyone.

16. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

For those getting crashes every time they try to do a timetable or spawn on foot. …

Do you have the DB BR 101? If so then check the list of trains available in timetable mode. If you have the DB BR 101, it may not show on the list. If it doesn’t, this will be the cause of the crash. Uninstall the DB BR 101 (or on PS 4 - reinstall the game without it) and timetable will work again.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  17. Conrad

Conrad Member

I've bought BR101 10 days ago (I spend more money for you DTG, yes).
    I can't play in Dresda with this train and I have now crash with PS5.
    No feedback here:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...very-time-i-leave-the-game.45382/#post-377779

18. gaetanoavino2

gaetanoavino2 Member

[removed by Protagonist - as this is an English language forum we require all posts to be made in English only. Apologies for the inconvenience. In addition, watch the swearing.]

• Like Like x 1
  19. maikcolonia

Hello.

Thanks for the tip.
    But if I choose this path on the PS4, all of my game progress and my own designs will be lost, right?

20. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Not just PS4, I'm getting this on PS5 playing the PS4 version. For me it crashes every time I get to less than 1km from Dresden. Mainly when I'm driving the 101. I can drive from Dresden no problem and no crashes with any train.

• Like Like x 1
  21. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Sadly the only option is to start from Dresden because when starting from Riesa it always crash so we have to wait for a fix

22. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Yes, it happens to me too and I live in Spain. When there is only 1 station left to finish the route, when I stop at the penultimate station I got the error.

23. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

24. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

I can confirm this sorts the timetable spawn crashes, shame as I purchased the 101 to run primarily on Dresden.
    Now that I can finally get to sample the route the same crashes as players above occurs before Dresden.

• Like Like x 1
  25. tcmikaelsouza

Hello Friend,

I understand your account, but I can tell you that BR 101 is much more interesting in the HRR than Hamburg and Dresden. Her services in Dresden are very similar to ICE's.

26. Maik_1978

Maik_1978 New Member

Today I was doing a timetable drive with the ICE3 from Dresden to Riesa.After I reached Riesa Station,I was walking on the Station for 20 minutes,to look for Collectables.

Then i was going to the Option Menu and select Main Menu,the game crashed for me.

It looks like,the Crash Problem hasn't only something to do with Dresden.

BTW: I play on PS4 Standard.

27. paulc

paulc Well-Known Member

It's crashed for me while I was messing about at the other end like you were.

• Like Like x 1
  28. paulc

paulc Well-Known Member

Tonight I made it to Dresden (by slowing right down for the last 1.5KM) in my freight train, no crash, had a look around the impressive station & the masses of AI trains which looked great, I exited, hit main menu button then got the usual blue screen error code CE-34878-0.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  29. Maik_1978

Maik_1978 New Member

Tonight I had doing another timetable service with the Talent 2 from Riesa to Dresden.
    After got my AP Points and a gold Medal,I went to the Option Menu and choose Main Menu,this Time the Game doesn't crashed for me.

30. maikcolonia

Hey Nat.

Is there any news on the topic mentioned?

As much as I like the track, it makes no sense and, above all, it's no longer fun to play the track on PS4.

31. tcmikaelsouza

Dresden remains unplayable, with several crashes, red lights, AI trains stuck in the middle of the way, AI trains advancing the red light, among other various problems...

• Like Like x 1
  32. maikcolonia

Unfortunately, there is nothing to add to that

33. bassman612

bassman612 Member

Dresden crashed on me again, but far worse than the usual blue screen approaching Dresden Mitte. This last crash caused my PS4 to shut down and re-start. Then when I started TSW 2, it said my save game profile was corrupted. Luckily I have PS Plus so I had a back up of my game save files in online storage. Like you said, this route is not fun on base PS4. I haven't touched it since this latest crash.

34. maikcolonia

Madness ... unbelievable!

I won't get any more DLC anytime soon, the rush hour package was a lesson to me and it makes me angry.

35. maikcolonia

Unfortunately, one now has the feeling that no one from DTG is interested, there is not even any feedback.

36. ukpetey

ukpetey Well-Known Member

They are a bit busy today putting out the fires over at Tharandter Rampe :cool:

37. tcmikaelsouza

It's true, we know they need to keep producing to sustain themselves, but it seems like a vicious circle, they released Rush Hour, and they made a lot of improvements, but nothing was as effective in Dresden and LBN, with the trains stuck halfway, red lights errors, AI trains running red lights, game breaks, among several items, the sound problems inside the cabin in LBN, among others, seem to have no solution, and not even a feedback on the performance in solving these problems, now with the new line , troubles come to her
    relatives, and adds more problems to be solved, the M7 LIRR still has no sound since the graphics engine update, we haven't even heard about this fix, it's really frustrating.

• Like Like x 1