Oakville Sub Bugs/glitches

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by jaesynthetikvita, Feb 29, 2020.

1. jaesynthetikvita

jaesynthetikvita Member

Oakville Subdivision:
    1. Locomotive horns do a weird "hiccup" when the button is released, breaking immersion.

2. When coupling to the tank cars on the Petrochemical Chaos scenario, the brakes don't seem to release.
    Everything in my cab is set up correctly, and will fully charge the lines upon coupling. However, when I release brake pressure, the train will not move.
    The only remedy I've found to this, is to save, exit, and then resume. At which point, the brakes will release.
    Unknown if this issue occurs on any other service/scenario at this time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

Idk if this was fixed, but there’s also a glitch with the ethanol hose detaching automatically no matter what was done:|

3. zzw1983

zzw1983 Well-Known Member

I had the same brake problem. My solution was to not apply the brakes when coupling to cars.
    Also there is a bug where you can couple to cars going well over 2mph and it will NOT derail.

• Like Like x 2
  4. AnthonyMacNZ

AnthonyMacNZ Member

On the break it down mission the xtra train dose not show up, and have been wait for ages.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

This has already been fixed via a patch.

• Like Like x 1
  6. t.goaslind

t.goaslind Member

Yeah jaesynthetikvita, I hear you on your #1. issue. Everytime I lay on the horns of either of those Locos it just takes me out of the immersion. Going to try not blasting the horns until they can fix them. (or stay away from the route for a while.) Thought it could have been something they could have resolved with this latest "Hotfix" that just happened today.

• Like Like x 1
  7. t.goaslind

t.goaslind Member

New Update out today: still no luck on a fix for the horns on the Oakville route.

• Like Like x 1
  8. t.goaslind

t.goaslind Member

Put in a ticket for said Horn issue. Hope the Dev team sees it and quickly works on a solution to fix it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. stormvoik

stormvoik New Member

Hey everyone, a question for everyone. When introducing Oakville, you have to switch to the first-person perspective at the end, unfortunately he doesn't accept this and so I can't finish the training. Does anyone have any experience or the same problem?

10. johnmsaylor

johnmsaylor New Member

yup. I had the same problem and did some looking through the forums and found it's common to PS4, but I don't know about other platforms. I just skipped that tutorial and had no problem doing the rest.

11. stormvoik

stormvoik New Member

The others worked for me with no problems. Unfortunately, the trophy is not possible to complete all training scenarios

12. johnmsaylor

johnmsaylor New Member

Yeah. it’s disappointing to not be able to get such an easy one.

13. subzero169

subzero169 Member

Yeah, I too have this same problem. I've tried more than 6 times to complete the oakville training but no luck unfortunately . I'm on PS4