Lirr Ps5 Sound Issues!!!!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ronaldmack, Jan 15, 2022.

1. ronaldmack

ronaldmack New Member

There are no M7 acceleration sounds when starting in Penn station underground. The only sound you can hear is the clanking of the rails so the train sounds are not coming through. Sometimes when the train gets out of the Penn station underground tunnel I save the game and re enter and the sounds come back. It has been like this for a month or so. Please fix!!!!

2. SubwayRailfanner

SubwayRailfanner Well-Known Member

This problem is similar on PS4. A very annoying issue. Hopefully will be fixed soon after the Harlem Line.

3. frank1116

frank1116 Well-Known Member

No, the other way around. Dear DTG, please fix the LIRR sound first, then i will be more then happy to purchase Harlem Line.
    Agreed ?
    BTW, The sound is missing pending on the direction you are driving. What i have read so far in the forum, there is only one car producing the sound. If it is the one heading NYP i can hear it. (slightly), no sound heading the other way.

• Like Like x 2
  4. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Good morning. I have the same problem here in PS4, I can't say for sure, but when going through some rail change, where it loses contact with the third rail, and then comes back, the sounds normalize, but apparently only the last car has pull sounds (Leaving NYP) this needs to be fixed urgently, this has been happening since the graphics engine update. Help us with this DTG Natster.

5. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

Sorry to tell you it won’t be fixed urgently, there’s other important issues that need fixing

6. SubwayRailfanner

SubwayRailfanner Well-Known Member

I know it can't be fixed urgently but man we been waiting for it to be fixed since the game almost came out. It's way overdue now.

7. frank1116

Which ones? Do you have an overview what is considered more/less/none important. All isues i have reported, are already "flagged", so i m wondering how i should have known. Is the priority triggered by the # of tickets per issue ?

8. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Well if it was me that had to fix things and I had for arguments sake, ten people complaining about one issue and twenty people complaining about another problem I know what problem I would attempt to fix first.

9. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

It will be fixed when DTG manages to resolve the issue, not for a supposed level of urgency, it could be soon, or it could take a while, it doesn't seem like something they are prioritizing, but I hope they fix it soon as it's a major glitch.

10. frank1116

Well, i think there are issues which i would consider as a question of honor, regardless how many people reported it.

• Like Like x 1