Euro Fishing Reel Sounds While Fighting Fish

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by RPout, Apr 13, 2017.

1. RPout

RPout New Member

I don't wish to complain. I quite like the game, but I think there are some things I'd like to see addressed. It just has some odd quirks. Like when fighting a fish I noticed that the rod and reel make no sound. Even when the fish is pulling hard and pulling out line. You would think the reel would be screaming as the fish runs out. Meanwhile the unmanned rods in the water (that always go off while you're busy fighting) make all sorts of noise. The reels are screaming away while unmanned but as soon as you pick it up, it goes quiet. Maybe it changes when you catch a really big fish? The biggest fish I have caught was a 24lb Mirror Carp.
    It just feels very uneventful having a fish pull like that without any reaction from the reel.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Master110

Master110 Active Member

that sound comes out of the controller speaker.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Darth-JW

Darth-JW New Member

Not always it doesn't. I find that if you wish with 1 rig/rod it all sounds fine with the sound of the reel etc. But if you claim a peg and setup 3 rods the game seems to not know to put the reel sound via the controller so you don't get the sound. Bugged?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Must be a bug then.