Stuck On Aggregate Industries Scenario.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Goooner1, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

I’ve got as far as stopping in the shunting yard and now have to go to refuel.

I’ve tried putting it in reverse, but it refuses to move.

What am I doing wrong?

The engine appears to be running, if i apply and release the brakes the gauges move, but the amp thingy on the hud is at zero.

Any ideas?

2. redgor thenoob

redgor thenoob Member

Ensure both brakes are released, and three is no movement in the throttle at all when you release the brakes.

3. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

Thanks, I’ll give it a try.

4. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

Ok tried that. Throttle to zero, reverser neutral, both brakes on. Put both brakes to release, reverser to reverse, increase throttle, still nothing

5. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

Restarted the whole scenario, as far as I’m aware did exactly the same as before, but this time it let me reverse, go figure!

Still didn’t make the refuelling yard because I’ve not worked out the switches yet and managed to derail :)

6. hairyscotsman40

hairyscotsman40 Member

That’s a known bug reported in the founders edition, happened to me also. Always good to save scenario regularly to account for such issues. Obviously they didn’t fix that bug

7. hairyscotsman40

hairyscotsman40 Member

That’s a known bug reported in the founders edition, happened to me also. Always good to save scenario regularly to account for such issues. Obviously they didn’t fix that bug

8. redgor thenoob

redgor thenoob Member

Try running to the other end of the engine and using those controls, completely disable all controls in the starting cab though. I was able to do it but it's been a while and forget exactly what I done

9. Goooner1

Goooner1 Member

Managed to get it done in the end.

Did try going into the other cab at one point, but there was no reverser, so I couldn't do anything.

In the next scenario, Drag Line, it got you to get out of the starting cab and go to the other one, but take the reverser with you, which solved that particular mystery :)

They really ought to label the scenarios as tutorials, as that seems to be pretty much what they were and it would probably answer a lot of questions for those of us not too familiar with this type of game.

Incidentally, had exactly the same issue in the Drag Line scenario, got to a certain point when the controls wouldn't do anything, the levers were moving on screen, but nothing was happening. Had to restart it and thankfully it worked second time around.

10. steadfast

steadfast Member

Several times I've been playing, changed ends on the 66 and nothing has worked. Then realised I'd left the key (reverser handle) in the other end. At least on a rear 66 it's a lump of brass to take with you, much harder to forget

11. R62A1973

R62A1973 Active Member

Will the GWE eventually be electrified I saw the catenary poles and wires working the dragline mission.
    Will there eventually be a American passenger route with diesel power like a P42 or F40PH

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  12. Class 66 Operator

Class 66 Operator Member

Passed mine first time

How can I help

13. Class 66 Operator

Class 66 Operator Member

That bug is fixed mine worked perfectly