Ts18: The Kyle Line Update Available Now

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Aug 15, 2018.

1. TrainSim-James

TrainSim-James Staff Member

[​IMG]

In response to your important feedback, we have today released an update for the Kyle Line: Inverness - Kyle of Lochalsh route on behalf of Just Trains.

READ MORE

2. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

I just want to point out for those who bought the Kyle Line direct from JustTrains, the update is available at their website ( http://www.justtrains.net ). Just log into your account and download the update from your purchases page since.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. hightower

hightower Guest

I’d be really interested to know if the update makes the route worth purchasing?

Cheers.

4. LeadCatcher

I purchased it from Just Trains before it ever came to steam - I thought the route was ok and worth the money at that time - this patch will definitely help overcome some of the complaints.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hightower

hightower Guest

Thanks. I for one would hugely appreciate it if, when you’ve tried it, you wouldn’t mind popping back here & giving it a thumbs up or down as appropriate.

I’d buy it direct too, it comes bundled with significantly more scenarios.

6. LeadCatcher

Ok - will apply the patch this evening and give it a go - have another 5 -6 acres to mow here on the ranch before sunset -- :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. LeadCatcher

20180815220232_1.jpg
    Route still appears about the same to me as released - bit better frame rates - haven't checked the signaling - but a nice fun route -- long - some scenarios are over 200 minutes long - If you like long routes - challenging grades and nice scenery - it is a good route

• Like Like x 1
  8. hightower

hightower Guest

Perfect. Thanks very much...I might take a punt on it. Hope the ranch is suitably mown!