Euro Fishing Boss Fish Weight

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Connorbrown98, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Connorbrown98

Connorbrown98 New Member

hi guys,

I think it would be an awesome idea if the boss fish weren't the same weight, I think each boss fish should gain and also loose weight just like fish do in real life, this way when you have caught every boss fish the game no longer gets "boring" as you have nothing else left to achieve, if this was the case it would make the game a lot more interesting. For example if today I caught the box common at 47lb, then my friend catches it next week at 49lb3oz it adds more to the game, just an idea

Tight lines all

• Like Like x 1
  2. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Thankyou for the feedback! We will ty our best to make sure the game has a lot of re-playability, especially for those who do not wish to participate in online tournaments.

• Like Like x 2
  3. thegreatwilliss

thegreatwilliss New Member

The boss fish are based on real life legendary fish from real lakes like the boss leather carp thats 47 lbs is based on the famous heather the leather, thats why the boss fish sizes are set

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hout_Kabouter

Hout_Kabouter New Member

yes as true as that might be
    her weight wont stay the same, variety in weight is important, making a 5kg weight diff on each side will enhance the experience including fishing against your mates

what is the use if all your mates catch the boss fish and all weight the same, how can you have comp against friends
    should have something along the lines as to the longer it takes you to catch her, her weight increases

once she is caught, the weight of her get reset to min weight

• Like Like x 1
  5. thegreatwilliss

thegreatwilliss New Member

Takes alot more coding for that to happen and i think they are working on fixing the current glitchs

6. Connorbrown98

Connorbrown98 New Member

Just An idea for the future

7. Master110

Master110 Active Member

This ^

8. xSWAMPxD0NKEYx1

xSWAMPxD0NKEYx1 New Member

What would be cool is.... when you catch a big boss fish you get to see the whole fish. I caught a cutts the 65lb common and only got to see half the fish in the screen while holding it. There is lots of room to move character and fish over to be able to see the whole fish in post catch screen.

9. Hout_Kabouter

Hout_Kabouter New Member

and again i say

fish weight will not stay the same
    and that was WHEN EXACTLY???

WAS IT RELEASED AGAIN, WHAT IS ITS CURRENT WEIGHT ?//

10. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Heather the Leather is dead. She was 50 in 2010. The boss fish are not getting bigger deal with it.

Lol he doesn't understand that clearly. Its a small team its a indy game not a big game from EA.

Just look at the Xbox version there launch in 2015 has the same bugs we have now. They are not going to be fixed or changed.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  11. Hout_Kabouter

Hout_Kabouter New Member

@Master110

actually i do understand
    wow you must feel so powerful typing such big letters, only time you use big words, well done

it wont be that difficult to have a little weight difference,
    and again i did say weight difference lower and higher,
    what is the use of everyone catching heather the leather at the exact weight,
    makes the game boring

12. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Then it will be boring for you. The rest of us want the bugs fixed not waste time coding weight change.

13. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Guys, we WILL be fixing the known issues and will be releasing our first patch to deal with fish getting onto land as soon as possible. The game will continue to improve and expand thereafter and the suggestion of weight changes is something we will take on board

14. Master110

Master110 Active Member

The problem is they're not new bugs they're same bugs the xbox version had a year ago.

15. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Master110 - different platforms have different coding which requires different fixes - it would be so much more straightforward for us if we could just press a button and it fixed something immediately across all three platforms. We understand that this bug is frustrating and are looking at it urgently whilst still working on Xbox One and PC improvements as well

16. Master110

Master110 Active Member

The game has been out since 2014. And I can see the same bugs PC had years ago..... this game is alpha its going to be a huge task to fix the game and I expect you don't have team , time or money to do so.