Euro Fishing Bait Rods Fish Ideas For This Game

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Samhag, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Samhag

Samhag New Member

Ok lets start..
    I love this game:D
    im aware that your a small team and working hard trying to fix all the horrid little bugs
    ( THE WALKING FISH ) But i believe this game can go along way and fast as much as it hacks me off when i spend 20min fighting a fish for it to hop on land and do a runner i still come back to it every time. heres what ideas i have.

Fish... make the correct Hocks catch the right size fish :o 1lb.1oz on a size 4 -20mm nut :D. The fighting system some 1lb ones fight like the cats.

Baiting
    cant we use our hands when Float fishing to bait in the margin's id love to be able to hand cast bait rather then switching the rods to fanny :o around.

Bait. If it Floats it should float right. get these dam fish eating off the surface bread crumbs watching the fish appear and taking of surface while float fishing pukka right.

Spod Rod
    allow us to change the bait. even change one of the rods to marker float i no u have the yards when u cast but say you ADD a hardcore mode in :love::love: even make us use the landing net

Gear how about this. All that TP we earn will be pointless soon because we would have unlocked most of the stuff. how about when your line breaks u lose the hock / float / bait dam even get the Rod to snap as well what about a quantity system spend a few more of them TP points same said for bait buy x 20 boils each time u catch you use one ;) you cant hand the game to us with out working for it right.
    You can add so much into this game.
    Spinner / fly fishing / ledger fishing live baits for the cats and pike etc ;););).
    New bite alarms
    New Floats
    Weights / Wire traces
    Different flavored boilies could go on and on

Just a few of my thought's Sam :love::);)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Samhag

Samhag New Member

Master your right il emailed all lake onwers and explained the problem ;);)

3. Master110

Master110 Active Member

4. Samhag

Samhag New Member

im not saying you cant Master110
    but you do the maths 18mm bait eaten by a 1lb roach.
    Just my ideas and alot of other aswel on how to make the game fun

5. Master110

Master110 Active Member

What about a 30lb fish eating maggot on 12 hook? LOL

6. Dont-BeA-Victim

Dont-BeA-Victim Member

Don't see how that's a comparison, a 30lb fish would swallow the full thing so would most definitely get hooked, a 1lb roach can't hook on an 18mm boilie or nut

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  7. Samhag

Samhag New Member

What the hell.. your a div.. do you fish have you fished i give up

8. CrazyGamerGizmo

CrazyGamerGizmo New Member

Ok people. A 1lb roach can eat a 20mm tiger net or any bait to be fair with you all. If it a bottom bait or a pop up the roach could go and get a bite of the bait. It could get hooked on the hook, There's loads of way a fish can get hooked.

That the way fishing is. Dovetail fishing has nothing to change here.

9. Dont-BeA-Victim

Dont-BeA-Victim Member

I agree but considering we're talking about this game, majority of the big baits are on a hair, a roach can nibble the bait but the bait is away from the hook, so it seems unrealistic a roach getting hooked but I've never caught a roach on a tiger nut or boilie in real life

10. Master110

Master110 Active Member

1> Wrong your , makes zero sense "samhag".
    2> It is a comparison. In this game a 30lb fish can take the maggot on a size 12 hook. Its not swallowed it would be swallowed in real life.

Roach would nibble a tiger nut but you could never hook that size bait. Yet I'm reeling in roach all the time on 20mm nut.

You have to accept that this game is alpha its been like this since PC launch. Its a small team that cares more about train games than the fishing.

PC on 4 November 2014, this game was released...... you would of thought by the time it come to PS4 the bugs would all be gone. I blame the unreal 4 engine used in this game for 90% of the glitches.

11. Dont-BeA-Victim

Dont-BeA-Victim Member

Yea agree, 3 years is a long time to still have the same glitches, it's a shame as this could be one hell of a game but like you say, they seem to care more about trains

• Like Like x 1
  12. Master110

Master110 Active Member

I know its still a great game. But the game is a bug fest mate.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dont-BeA-Victim

Dont-BeA-Victim Member

I know mate, haven't really experienced the fish going on land but just finished that tournament on digger lakes and have been pulling fish through the islands lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. CrazyGamerGizmo

CrazyGamerGizmo New Member

Ok, yeah I understand about this just a game but is called euro fishing which is a simulator (basic real life) game.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Master110

Master110 Active Member

You will do mate...... It could easy be fixed by setting AI path for each fish on every lake.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dont-BeA-Victim

Dont-BeA-Victim Member

Yea or if that's too much at least put a boundary around the lakes so the fish can't go past it onto land

• Like Like x 1