We Need A Position Reset Button

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by StarTr3k1701, Aug 17, 2018.

1. StarTr3k1701

StarTr3k1701 Member

You can get stuck between the platform and the train or this could happen and you cannot do anything

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I've had similar experiences in various TSW routes. So far, my only solution is to save before situations in which I think such glitches might occur.

3. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Yeah on PC there is Control + 0 (maybe that would work if you plug in a keyboard) but I'm not sure there's an easy way to make a button combo for a controller. Maybe we could get a "Reset Player/Camera" option in the pause menu to basically push Control + 0 for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LastTrainToClarksville

What does Control + 0 do, please?

5. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Control + 0 will reset the external camera to its default position (of course, only if you are in an external camera view). That is useful if you get the camera stuck underground in an area like the Leipzig city tunnel, and find yourself unable to move the camera back where it should be (right next to the train).
    If you aren't in an external camera and are just walking around in first person view, Control + 0 will teleport you back to the previous seat you were sitting in. (If you have not sat down yet, you are out of luck) It's a bit cheaty, but again, useful if you find yourself stuck in a location that prevents you from getting back to your train.

• Like Like x 1
  6. LastTrainToClarksville

Many thanks!