Redownload Your Own Liveries..

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ExcelsiorGamingYT, Apr 12, 2022.

1. ExcelsiorGamingYT

ExcelsiorGamingYT Well-Known Member

Hello, need some advice.. I recently transfered all my liveries I made to the creation club. I have since finally managed to get a Xbox Series X so I wanted to start fresh doing all the collectibles etc from the start on next gen, so I deleted my save. My liveries are still on the creator club but I can't redownload them to get them back is there anyway this could be done?. I've done 30+ liveries and I don't want to lose all my hard work
    Thankyou in advance

2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Currently there is no way to download them back, which is annoying, I feel your pain as I lost most of mine after a Dodgy update.

• Like Like x 2
  3. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

You could have started fresh a lot easier without deleting your save by just starting another profile! Everything starts again from scratch including levels, training, masteries and collectables. Not sure how liveries work in that situation but I believe you can download them again by making another DTL profile. Have a look around these forums, particularly at the PS forums as they've had to figure it out to get PS4 made liveries on their PS5 games!