Euro Fishing Fish Swimming On Land

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Daniel marshall, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Daniel marshall

Daniel marshall New Member

I and many of my friends are getting big fish that are swimming over the cliff and hills on presta del Monte bravo. It causes it to come off all the time and it's rly ******* us off please help fix this.

2. Hendore

Hendore New Member

+1 lost a boss fish due to this, now I have "negative" stats in my profile due to a bug :(

3. TheLostoneNl

TheLostoneNl New Member

photo please :)

4. TheLostoneNl

TheLostoneNl New Member

picture please :)

5. jordynewbs

jordynewbs New Member

Seriously need this glitch fixing, really putting me off playing the game, fight with a fish for five or ten minutes for it to swim on land and snap off

6. Logitech-81

Logitech-81 New Member

i've lost two boss fish :-( please fix it.

7. goberchof

goberchof New Member

I feel everyone's pain with this. I've lost 5 boss fish due to this now and it's actually putting me off playing. In addition to the above lakes, I have also experienced this bug on Digger Lakes too.

This is definitely a major bug, PLEASE fix!!

Also, not sure if any of the above would agree - but I feel this becomes more frequent when fishing close to a bank.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. suicidal_decay

suicidal_decay New Member

i feel your pain lost count of how many fish have been lost because of this i have looked everywhere online and have found that fish dont grow legs and walk on land like they do in the game :) it happens on all maps.. but i have also found that on some parts over ever map that there is places where you hook will just keep falling under the map

• Like Like x 1
  9. markefc1234

markefc1234 New Member

I have lost 2 boss fish because of this. So frustrating

10. thorblood

thorblood New Member

I am having the same problems with fish swimming up mountains in spain especially. had quite a few good fish do this now mostly up the land in the narrow bay. its really spoiling the game. please fix it.

11. markefc1234

markefc1234 New Member

I have lost too many fish over the same problem. Surely the dovetail team will sort this out

12. titan28

titan28 Active Member

Not that I want to be the bearer of bad news for you new PS4 players, but we've had this issue since day one on the XB1 version also PC have had it aswell, apparently they did fix it in a patch a while ago, but it still happened after, it seems like you guys have the build that was plagued constantly with the walking fish, seems weird they didn't just use the most up to date build, I like this game I do, but its been a let down for a long time now, this new lake they are on about, they told is about it at least six months ago and still they just keep saying it's coming soon!. Same with other new things, tackle, new fish species, better reel and fish fight mechanics, all coming soon!.. Yes its a small team, but they can only use that excuse so many times!. Enjoy it if you can, if you can't I'd say get a refund if you can.

13. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Thankyou for letting us know everyone, we are looking into this issue as, as it has been mentioned here, it has been present for a while now.

14. suicidal_decay

suicidal_decay New Member

there are alot of places where your hook will just keep drifting under the map from aplace where it says 5ft deep ends up like 47ft then goes to 0.0ft

15. thorblood

thorblood New Member

Really hope this can be fixed as I have so many friends (fishing and non fishing) that have asked me if its any good I would love to yes its great without having to say its great BUT........
    with the fix I think this game could sell so much better, I am sure there is at least one person put off for each person that talks about this games problems.
    I have at least 4 friends that have said they will wait to see if the bugs are fixed before buying it.

16. goberchof

goberchof New Member

How long? As I'm currently about to try and get a refund. This is happening far too often now and the game is basically unplayable.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Drift

Drift New Member

Ive lost 5 fish on st johns this way & they were all boss fish, could just be a coincidence or a problem with boss fish.

I will add:
    I used to play (alot) on xbox one last year & the problem doesn't seem to be as bad as it used to be. It would happen alot more frequently on my favorite pegs then it does now.

18. Demonicenigma39

Demonicenigma39 New Member

Can't you just do an invisible wall under the water ?

19. nuter41

nuter41 Member

I know people who will not play the game till this is fixed

• Like Like x 1
  20. Logitech-81

Logitech-81 New Member

I have lost so many big fishes because of this problem. Please fix it ... with these bugs it is not fun to play

21. Welshnproud03

Welshnproud03 New Member

I have found feathering L2 and dragging them off the land with the rod helps. Even netted one on the land last night. Stupid bug though
    Edit: update, was playing again today and had a nightmare of a time with fish deciding they wanted to go for a walk and snapping the line 90%of the time. No matter what I tried

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  22. Master110

Master110 Active Member

The fix will just stop line snapping. They will still swim on land. I had PC version its same bug ridden game since launch.

23. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

It's a shame, I love the game but my record is so bad when it comes to losing boss fish!! I fight with a big catfish on St. John's or the Spanish lake and then it grows legs and snaps my line on land!! Seriously need to sort this out dovetail because I am very close to deleting the game (which sucks because I really enjoy it) :(

• Like Like x 1
  24. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

We're aware of the fish swimming onto land and how frustrating this is. We're working on a fix that will be rolled out as soon as possible and we will keep you updated as and when we have definitive dates

• Like Like x 3
  25. Master110

Master110 Active Member

What you have to do is lower the drag a bit and use the right stick to drag the fish , Pretend you have a 400lb catfish on the line, you need to pull it away from the land..

When you pull stop reeling then reel pull and so on.Keep a eye on the bar on the left........just tap reel so it doesn't break.

Do this until the patch comes. Should work for fish 70lb and below.

26. Rustystork

Rustystork Member

The Problem is you cant Stop the fish when he swimms Away After you Hook him, megladon swims 200 meters Away last Time i Hooked him pulling stops him Not and the spanish lake is Not big so he Swim on Land and thats it Bye Bye, you can do nothing against this bug its frustrating i'm now Level 24 and cant Catch a Fish over 40 kg

27. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Then don't play on the Spanish lake. More to fishing then reeling in huge fish..... I have noticed all the mutliplayer games are this one lake. There are other lakes while you wait for this bug to be fixed.

28. Rustystork

Rustystork Member

I dont play multiplayer, Ok i can fish on a other lake but thats Not the Solution, we Need a fix Please Dovetail fix it finally, is it so hard to fix this Bug? What is the Problem? Please tell us

29. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Yes must be as xbox had this bug last year. All they did to fix it was stop the line breaking on land. The fish still goes onto the land.

30. Rustystork

Rustystork Member

Yes ok but Please hurry up Dovetail !

31. Trevor James

Trevor James New Member

Dovetail surely you can put a barrier around each lake to stop the fish grounding them selves? Shouldn't be hard to do, also can you fix the spod rod bouncing back at you, are we getting new features such as : pole fishings, more pools lakes canels sea?, how about letting us choose the spod mix, using the chair and bivvy, how about letting your friend pick up your rod when your busy playing a fish? How about customize our character? More species of fish barbel, chub pike perch the list is endless

• Like Like x 1
  32. Master110

Master110 Active Member

AI fish logic.... which is AI paths yes. But they will need to do that for every spawn on every lake.

33. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Nah I'm not play this game until they patch it twice I've lost the biggest fish because he when on land. This should of been fixed before release as all the other system have had this bug.

IMO you're taking too long to patch this.