Fishing Sim World Different Casting Styles

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by DntRmmbr, Sep 2, 2018.

1. DntRmmbr

DntRmmbr Member

Pitching, flipping, and skipping. The way we fish makes us who we are on the lake

• Like Like x 2
  2. Piazzz33

Piazzz33 New Member

This should be a must looking at some of the gameplay looks slow and button pushing and timing just to send a big overhand cast a mile. That’s really not how we bass fish. Fingers crossed!!
    If we really want it to be a simulator there needs to be the ability to get a lure stuck on someone’s dock..... then a crazy lady running down the dock yelling at us telling us we can’t fish here

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jmk

Jmk New Member

This would make my day lol

4. DntRmmbr

DntRmmbr Member

I’m glad someone finally made a online fishing game. I used to play pro fishing challenge on the old Xbox and it’s a down grade from that game. It had 8 players and trolling motors that worked. So far I only see better graphics, 4 players and that’s it. But I still pre ordered this game. Just hope they add what we need to make a great game.

5. DntRmmbr

DntRmmbr Member

6. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

Oh yes! Pro Fishing Challenge was great! Game makers could have really learned from this awesome game made years ago! I hope dovetail listens to the players to make this game better as time goes on! I hope we can have different casting options like you mentioned. As well as twitching and working our baits with our rods. Reeling in fast or slow. It seems that when reeling in a fish that it's like it's slow motion turning the reel in molasses. Let us decide how fast to reel, not being stuck in a default speed.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DntRmmbr

DntRmmbr Member

Pro fishing came out at aug 31 2004 lol

8. DntRmmbr

DntRmmbr Member

I was reading the About the lakes. Only two will be for bass but they have ledges, rock formations, under water vegetation and top for the hot days. Looking forward to ripping some ratltraps thru some grass and frogs thru lily pads