Class 444 London Waterloo - Portsmouth Emergency Stop

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by tobleronemaster, Sep 5, 2018.

1. tobleronemaster

tobleronemaster New Member

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, it is my first post on here. I have just downloaded the new London Waterloo - Portsmouth add on and every time i run a class 444 and press the foot pedal to acknowledge the warning it applies the emergency break and the train stops. I then have to turn the train off and on again, acknowledge the AWS System and set off only for it to happen continuously.

Does anyone know how to overcome this? Am not to sure where to find the manuals for the train and its very annoying

2. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Hi there.
    The keyboard control to acknowledge the DSD is E
    It's better to use the keyboard control than to try and react with the cab's pedal control, as the DSD gives you far less time to react than the AWS.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

On your PC:
    To find the manual go to your hard drive and then the folder you installed steam..
    Then follow the following path:
    steamapps\common\RailWorks\Manuals\EN
    In this case the manual is: DTG - Portsmouth Direct Line - London Waterloo to Portsmouth EN.pdf

You can also go back to the steam website and find the DLC in question:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/...Line_London_Waterloo__Portsmouth_Route_AddOn/
    On the right hand side scroll down until just above "share / embed" and you can see a link to the manual
    https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/ste...on_Waterloo_to_Portsmouth_EN.pdf?t=1531510923

Hope this helps

4. Log_anne

Log_anne New Member

You can use 'Ctrl+D' to disable the DSD. I find it easier simply operating without it. Once you do that, you'll find the Class 444 to be a joy to drive. Hell, I spent a straight hour and a half driving it all the way from Portsmouth Harbour to Waterloo!

5. Puffing Nora

Puffing Nora Guest

You dont have to wait until it goes off to reset.. i nudge it every 30 secs or so or every tiime the aws goes ping. Definately use the hotkey as Luke suggests.