PlayStation Subway Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by yanceyg, Sep 11, 2018.

1. yanceyg

yanceyg Member

I would like to see Subway routes from New York (MTA), Japan, NY/NJ Path train, Chicago L, etc. Hoping this will one day come to pass.

2. 718Burke

718Burke New Member

That would be cool but having been on all of those lines you mentioned it might be many miles for them to include. I with they would eventually be included as well but it seems realistically as if any of those are prob years away. The easies to accomplish would be for the path train since they already have some of the line included for the Northeast Corridor and Harrison station is already there even if you can't stop at it.

3. yanceyg

yanceyg Member

I agree. I use to ride the PATH a lot and that would be the best and easiest to start IMO.

4. 718Burke

718Burke New Member

Hopefully they read the forums and will take it into consideration. I would love to see them add the Odakyu Odawara line from Tokyo to Odawara or the Meguro/Mita line which isn't too different from the Rapid Transit stuff already in the game with half of the line being outdoors and half being underground.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

DTG have already said that they don't like doing too much "underground" stuff but given they have a rapid transit line on TSW already, maybe they will do more if it's pretty enough :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. yanceyg

yanceyg Member

I can understand that since there's not much to see underground. I'd like to see more rapid transit routes and trains though. Maybe this is only the beginning.

7. swampnone710

swampnone710 New Member

they just need to make the NEC route more lively IMO.