Fishing Sim World Not Getting Any Tp

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by WikusMazal, Sep 15, 2018.

1. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Title
    Fish don't give tackle points

Description
    Was playing since yesterday when it became available in early access.
    Everything went fine. Got tackle points , leveled up.
    All of a sudden this morning I don't get any tackle points anymore. I fished at both Manor Farm and Union and caught plenty of fish , but got no tackle points anymore. Tackle point balance is standing still.
    I am currently lvl 25.

Steps to reproduce
    Did fishing.

Result
    Fish not paying tackle points

Expected Result
    Fix so that fish pay tackle points.

2. etfisherman

etfisherman New Member

I think we're only getting tackle points when we level up.

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

EDIT: Been confirmed from multiple players now as they get to higher levels and run out of TP. It's intentional. Fish don't pay TP and you only get 1k TP when you level up.
    This is so bad. Grindfest for TP

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  4. etfisherman

etfisherman New Member

I've been doing the tournaments now to get TP.. it pays well, also a grind though.

5. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

Brutal, I better only buy the stuff I really need from this point forward. I hope they fix this.

6. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

This isn't a bug, its how the game is designed. I have already hit level 100 and prestige, and I never had problems with running out of TP. I have bought every hook and bait the game has, as well as other equipment like rods, reels, lures & line. I have purchased nearly every piece of clothing in the store, 100 items to be precise, and I still have 60,950 TP in my balance.

I mostly play Single player freedom fishing, and have been racking TP easily. Its impossible to stop earning TP... every fish you catch gives you XP which helps you level up. Every Level you go up you earn 1000TP, every 10 Levels you earn 5,000TP, hit level 100 and prestige, and you get 15,000TP.

If people are desperate to earn quick TP. You can play single player tournaments and earn from 1,000TP to 15,000TP for 20 minutes fishing. You can reply these tournaments as many times you like, so in theory you could earn 45,000TP in just over an hours play.

Who ever is confirming you run out of TP at higher levels are obviously misinformed or lying.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  7. SPACE ODDITY

Also every boss fish gives a lot more XP then the standard fish, which helps levelling up a lot faster. I have caught nearly 70 boss fish, I bet that's like level 1 to level 40 in just XP from those catches alone.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  8. SPACE ODDITY

Don't worry about TP buddy, buy what you want.

9. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

What happens when you hit level 100 and prestige? Do you go back to level 1 and do it over again? What do you get for it? Hopefully a cool emblem, tee-shirt, something to show off a bit :)

10. SPACE ODDITY

If you look on the menu top right corner, there is 1 star near your gametag name. Every time you prestige you get another star. When you hit level 100, you automatically prestige. You get reset to level one, given a star & 15,000TP. You don't lose any gear, stats or previous boss fish catches.