Fishing Sim World All Bugs Known Over 12 Hours Gameplay

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Andrewcoleman, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Andrewcoleman

Andrewcoleman New Member

Mutiplayer
    Black screen when catching fish but able to see writing. unable to fix maybe loading into single first or possibly better connection to host could help.

The A button appears to catch fish doesnt do anything.i know its usally auto catchs fish just werid that comand prompts shows at random times when pulling in fish.

Jumpy camera and fish jumpy when pulling in fish near boat. Better connection to host could slove problem (closer regions)

Somehow Unable to get out of boat when i got in driving around about an hour in on mutiplayer catchin fish anf roaming around other players. Have to rejoin the game in order to fix.

Just as i caught a fish the server migrated and loading screen goes up and loads into game i see a male character and i was a female character orginially. Than male disapears i have no body no just a head with no hair and a rod lol.

Singleplayer
    Crash in singleplayer bass first tornament. to fix this problem i found going into carp tornament first complete win or lose doesnt crash at end and than try bass first tornament and it doesnt crash but if u exit game completely may have to repeat process.
    Crash in second bass tornament.

• Like Like x 2
  2. etfisherman

etfisherman New Member

I'll add a couple to yours:
    Multiplayer -
    #1 Can hear everyone start their boat despite being on the other side of the lake.
    #2 Can't look at the positions in the online tournaments through the leader board in the main menu or in game. If I have entered, I can only see where I'm at. If I haven't entered yet, I can only see the very bottom. It doesn't respond to any buttons to show the top.

• Like Like x 4
  3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

All forms ( SP , MP , Tournaments ) :

- 1 Second snap off bug has ported over to this game. The same as in EF when doing ledger fishing it often happens that the fish snaps off within a second of taking the bait in all modes at all lakes even before picking up the rod.

4. TheToddRod

TheToddRod New Member

Snap off happens for me as well. Usually before touching the rod. If I am fast enough, it breaks as soon as I touch the rod.