Xbox Sale Mncrr Harlem Line Or Dresden Chemnitz Werdau Tharandter Rampe?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by driverwoods#1787, Jun 24, 2022.

1. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Since there is a recent Xbox Sale Going on Right now which is Dresden Chemnitz and Metro-North Harlem Line. For Xbox Series X/S Owners that have them purchased during the sale or have them before the sale which one is better overall? Then I will make the purchase
    First is Tharandter Rampe Dresden Chemnitz Werdau Railway
    TSW 2 Sale Dresden Chemnitz Werdau Railway.jpg
    Second MNCRR Harlem Line Grand Central Terminal North White Plains Southeast Wassaic
    TSW 2 Sale MNCRR Harlem Line.jpg

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
  2. alexjjones6024

alexjjones6024 Well-Known Member

Dresden Chemnitz by a country mile. I can assure you, it will be worth your while

3. driverwoods#1787

Ok then but if I wanted an improved version of LIRR with Rush Hour then Harlem Line.
    I went for Harlem line since I heeded this quote

• Like Like x 1
  4. alexjjones6024

alexjjones6024 Well-Known Member

That's ok mate, enjoy it! :)

5. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

This is why I bought that line at launch and waited for a sale on DCZ

6. driverwoods#1787

Ok then. My first Harlem Line run was Train 610 Southeast North White Plains GCT. I ended up getting silver medal because I caught up to the Express train before me at Crestwood to which I had to stop. Otherwise, get a Game ending Stop Signal Overrun US NTSB Terminology for a RAIB UK SPAD.

7. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Quite late but I would have recommended dcz. Harlem line has a lot of issues at the moment, mostly red light issues affecting a lot of services. Both aren't perfect. With dcz, you can get crashing near dresden on consoles but the red light issues aren't as common in harlem.

8. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, I've had a single service blocked by a stuck AI service on Harlem, while my first three attempts at DCZ I couldn't get past the red light at the start of the route :D Still not figured out what's wrong there. It's like driving anything but the Talent 2 or 766 just leaves me sitting at a red indefinitely, unable to leave. Looking at the map, I've never seen a single AI service on the entire route move at any point in the 15-20 minutes I've waited on them, either. Just no good to me when I like these kind of routes for freight runs.

[edit]
    And literally as I posted this I tried to start a 185 auto train service, and the loco launched into the air immediately upon loading in.

Think I'll be refunding this route purchase. Literally unplayable in this state.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  9. driverwoods#1787

Thanks for telling me about that but for Harlem Line I was able to finish my Run Southeast to GCT Train 610