Fishing Sim World What Is Fishing Sim World

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Articles' started by DTG_Stephen, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmortalSoul83

ImmortalSoul83 Active Member

Hey Guys. Please review this video. You guys want to make a good fishing game.. I think that you should listen to us players experience. I haven't played the game yet but someone said that caught a 40lb+ carp of a 3lb test line.. Not realistically its impossible to catch a 40lb fish on 3lb mono line. The drag system seems not a issue cause there's no real fight from a fish. Like if you have weak line. Your drag should suffer an make it more difficult in caching a fish. This starting to feel or look like EF and arcade style. The equipment in the game. The gear you probably can unlock everything in one day and leveling system seems to have no meaning. Like example the lakes you can fish instantly. There's no level restrictions to anything in the game. There's no level balance between fish and angler. You gain no stats no nothing for the effort in making a level. What improvements can you really make from lvl 1 when you can already catch monster fish without fail.. Sad to see this game beginning the way it have came out. I hope you will take the effort in fixing some of these problems. I want to this game to be the best fishing game. well hoped for it. You guys started that this supposed to be authentic AI's like fighting a real fish. I see no splashed or fish jumping once hooked and bass are always jumpers when they fight. Please make this better with future updates. Here's the video I suggest watching..

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thank you for linking this video ImmortalSoul. I'll give it a watch and also pass it on to the development team for them to have a look at. We appreciate all feedback on Fishing Sim World in helping us shape our future updates.

3. ImmortalSoul83

I need help finding perches please. Boulder lake. which lure works best. It's the only fish I'm missing for the lake. Thank you.

4. ImmortalSoul83

Also another issue I found while playing on the playstation.

Ok for some odd reason.. I found while trying to be in a session. there's times I can't get the Square button to work. To enter fish mode. then there's also the problem that you can't cast either unless I teleport back to the dock.. This needs to be fixed for us using playstation.. Also we should be able to mute other players or have option to shut off the mics completely.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.