Fishing Sim World When Does A New Week Begin For Online Tournaments?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by SPACE ODDITY, Oct 1, 2018.

1. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

When does a new week start for Online League Tournaments start?

2. SPACE ODDITY

Never mind just started a online tournament and my timer only has 12 minutes at the start. So I am guessing this week ends at 12.05pm British time

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Were you allowed to finish the whole 60 minute session with only 12 minutes left ?

4. SPACE ODDITY

No, it ends. So it looks like the weekly online Tournaments end every Monday at 12.05pm (British time). Last call to get a 60 minute session in is at 11.05am.

I finished last week
    Bass- 19th
    Pred - 9th
    Carp - 4th
    Match - 4th

The new week/Month has just started and I got no rewards for my last weeks positions, fuming is a understatement! :mad:

5. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I usually get mine around 6pm on Monday night. It was same last week. Nothing on Monday afternoon but later on during Monday night I got it.
    I was lying 2nd in last week's Bass tourny , I wonder if I ended up there or not. Very curious to get home and see tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SPACE ODDITY

Yeah, got my rewards now. I came in 5th for the month, not a bad attempt if say so.

Fishing Sim World.png

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Yeah,everything gets reset at 12pm (midday) U.K. time so by the time the new lot of tournaments is put up 12:05pm is about right.It does take a couple of hours for you to get your results.
    Came 16th overall which isn't too shabby considering I just gave up on last weeks Course tournament due to only catching Carp lol
    Can see the same happening on this weeks as well after a little practice session.

• Like Like x 1
  8. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I'm not gonna touch another match tournament with the current broken state of hook sizes and bait sizes.
    I went in with smallest hooks and baits , just caught one big carp after another. After 15 minutes I just quit and won't even enter another match tournament. It just way too broken this hook and bait size thing.

9. SPACE ODDITY

I did well coming 4th in match last week, most of my catches was carp as well. I just got lucky that every time I landed a fish I had another rod going. I manly struggle on Bass and predator on the USA lakes, I cant seem to find a spot I am comfortable with.

I just had my first attempt at this weeks Carp series, Finished 7th but expecting to drop down. I had a nightmare on Canal didn't catch a Carp in the first 11 minutes, all I was getting was bream and tench. So a lot of room for improvement.

Had a attempt at Match as well, sitting in 1st, but I am confident I can improve my score :)

10. SPACE ODDITY

Don't give up buddy, you would be surprised how well you can do with strong stream of carp bites.

11. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

I wont give up,just find it a bit annoying that you can't target small fish with the smaller hooks & baits.I know you'll always have a chance of hooking a bigger fish but it's plain ridiculous at the moment.
    Just tried the Carp Tournament & nothing but Tench & Bream for the first 20 minutes no matter how big the baits/hooks.
    Finally found a spot where I was catching Carp,even had a couple of trophy Carp but still managed to catch a bigger variety of Course fish in this than I did in last weeks Course tournament.
    Just had a practice session for this weeks Bass tourney & can't find the right lures or swim,my usual swim came up blank.

12. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

I see comments like this lots but as yet I haven't found anything drastically broken about hooks and baits. IRL many of my friends like to target bigger perch (a species that goes to around 4 or 5 LB max) these chaps are using hooks to size 4 and a wide variety of the baits on offer here to catch their quarry. Hook size tends to be a function of bait, not species targeted and bait will attract whatever is out there, not what you want. That's life. Something that dovetail seem to have got right is that if you are fishing a venue with good head of carp and you get silvers on the go, sooner or later you are going to run into carp. They are greedy fish and will almost certainly move in where silvers are on the feed. I don't finish many days on the real lakeside without at least one carp or F1 in my bag. If they are there they will move in on any food going and aint slow about doing so ( they don't get to the sizes they do without feeding well).

If this game has a fault its that its too tolerant of high BS line. In my experience fisheries that are well used have a head of fish that are well aware of anglers and tend to run shy of heavy line forcing anglers who want to catch anything to scale down on the line diameter, also where I fish braided line is universally banned,.

Just a thought

Simon

13. Devilsden

Devilsden New Member

This games tougher to place in top 5 than euro was.finnaly got first in carp if it holds up