Railworks Train Simulator 2012 Update

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sergey K, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Sergey K

Sergey K New Member

Dear comrades! Who can tell me, show where you can find, download the latest updates for the Railworks Train Simulator 2012?

2. Brickrail782

Brickrail782 Active Member

Purchase TS2018 on Steam, I guess? TS2012 is long gone by now.

3. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

I got TS2016 through Steam and it's been updated to TS2017 then TS2018 as they became available. I presume you bought it on disk or from somewhere else so is there some registration process you overlooked? If it was registered with Dovetail or anyone (if anyone was still in business) I guess you would get the updates as a matter of course. (This isn't entirely altruistic on Dovetail's part- if everyone is using the latest version of the software it makes support easier.)

Steam has a way of registering games with it even if you didn't get them through the site. If you haven't got a Steam account get one (it doesn't cost anything so there's no harm in trying) then look at the bottom left- clicking "ADD A GAME" gives you the option to "Add a Non-Steam Game". Never used this so can't advise but it might be worth looking into. Failing that I suggest you contact Dovetail.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  4. Sergey K

Sergey K New Member

at the moment I'm only interested in version 2012

5. JJTimothy

Pardon me if I seem a bit hard of thinking but what exactly are you trying to achieve? My impression was that you have TS2012 and want to update the core program.

6. JJTimothy

Never mind then.