Greetings Earthlings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by puternut, Oct 11, 2018.

1. puternut

puternut New Member

Just joined the forum as I have just got TSW2018 installed and looking forward to 2019.

Been online since Moses was a boy and served my apprenticeship in Microsoft Trains a few years ago but trying again now I have a half decent games machine.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Well hello and welcome to forums glad you are here.

3. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

Don't mean to nitpick but have you got TSW or TS (Train Simulator) which are separate, distinctly different and entirely incompatible programs?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  4. puternut

puternut New Member

Answer to JJTimothy
    Just joined the forum as I have just got TSW2018 installed and looking forward to 2019.
    Don't mean to nitpick but have you got TSW or TS (Train Simulator) which are separate, distinctly different and entirely incompatible programs?

The manuals say Train Sim World with areas like 'GWR' and. 'North East Corridor'

5. Gordon7000

Gordon7000 Active Member

It looks like you've got Train Sim World. This is a different simulator from Train Simulator 2019 - although both were released by DTG. Check out the Train Sim World forum for more information on TSW.
    You can install Train Simulator 2019 if you want, as well as Train Sim World, but the two programmes are not connected nor are they interchangeable in any way. There are many more add-ons available for TS2019, if you're interested in expanding your simulator.