The Main Issue Unresolved

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by deanmacgregor, Sep 2, 2022.

1. deanmacgregor

deanmacgregor Active Member

Who is still labouring in the delusion that draw distance/scenery still popping in is acceptable? We're into TS3 now and immersion is still constantly broken with the full detail on scenery not popping into view until it's only a few feet away from the train. It cannot be ignored when all manner of scenery is loading in while you're driving. We have things like little rain splashes being implemented and passengers with umbrellas taking priority over this main ongoing unresolved untenable overriding visible issue. It makes the game seem like it's still in early stages of development. While I write this, I'm watching the southeastern extension preview stream and whilst in the tunnel, there were white flashing blobs appearing. How is this remotely acceptable? Why did the hosts not explain it as it happened?

• Like Like x 2
  2. zorbsie#9738

zorbsie#9738 Well-Known Member

Recorded this on Xbox series X just now. I'm not crazy about the draw distance, but I can get over it. Just got through a scenario in Cajon Pass and got train cars popping in, was not expecting that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. deanmacgregor

deanmacgregor Active Member

Yeh, that is terrible