Where Are The Starter Bundles?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dudleybrooke, Sep 6, 2022.

1. dudleybrooke

dudleybrooke Member

As title, not shown up on Steam yet.

2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

The game is technically not out yet. The steam version comes out a little past 1pm est where I'm located.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jackthom

jackthom Active Member

I'm also waiting for the starter packs to appear on Steam. Can't be far off now.

4. Luke8899

Luke8899 Well-Known Member

The starter bundles are showing for me on steam now, the TSW2 DLC alas is not yet

5. TKessel

TKessel Well-Known Member

Yeah I see the bundles too, but no TSW2 DLC's yet, they are on the store-page but they are not downloading / I'm not owning them regarding to Steam.

6. heliq

heliq Active Member

Same, no dlc ( DTG you did not deceive about DLC?

7. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I think DTG need to get on the phone to Steam about that. As I just noted in another thread, I think I've got SoS downloading now but that was always part of the standard bundle. However if I go to the list of owned DLC in the library nothing is showing. I've tried fully closing then restarting Steam but that's not kicked anything either.

Edit: well now it's downloading a 24Gb file so wonder what that is!

Think I'm going to play Run 8 for a bit, see if it sorts itself out...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  8. they saying i have to buy all the routes and locos i own on PC Steam whats going on not good classic dovetail at it again this is what happen when u dont have good contact with Steam screw us all over around $1000 australian dollors worth of TSW1 TSW2 Stuff gone

9. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

They seem to be putting it live now - Restart Steam - Mine are slowly appearing a couple at a time.

10. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

I think you just have to be patient. The list of DLC in the library has not updated for some reason, though I now have a 24b file of god knows what downloading. Certainly don't go and pay twice for anything. Let DTG and Steam sort it out.

Edit: Yes GWE has just appeared and it all appears to be downloading automatically despite the fact we were told to tick the items as we wanted them.

11. i have like 7 DLC's downloaded from TSW1 ones but i own almost everything just 2 or 3 locos off but own all routes yeah i hope they release then in batches over the day but hope there is no issue as i seen also a price hike for DLC's for TSW3 now as well

12. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

starter bundles are now available on steam.

Im trying to untick DLC in an attempt to play something this evening and download the remainder overnight.

Weirdly even though I can download the DLC I own, steam store is saying none of them are in my collection and that I can purchase. Whilst Im not going to go down that road some unsuspecting person may make a double purchase.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  13. okay folks i have just seen more DLC's popping up now it sounds like steam is adding them over time so everything u own should be there soon i hope sorry for the comments before but i just want for once things to run smooth for dovetail and for all follow long time hardcore players like myself

14. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

Starter bundles are out. As usual, there was a last minute rise in prices. Just one euro more, but seeing DTG keeping up the traditions is priceless.

I'll think about it when it's on sale...

• Like Like x 1
  15. jackthom

jackthom Active Member

Downloading the German Starter Pack which is coming out at 33GB for me (now only ~26 left to go).

16. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

They'll populate over the course of the next 24 hours or so; this was mentioned in our article yesterday.