PlayStation Services

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Why have tsw given a LOAD of very similar services, in the American game mode and the german one, but im more concerned about the GWR section because i care more about trains over here in England coz i can relate and is where my main knowledge is.

But there is no variety in the service choices, its kinda bad enough services only go to Reading, but the stops are quite similar on most services, a few trains are missing, its only ever 3 car trains on the class 166, improve AI traffic, fix destination board, fix station destination boards??

You should also know whether you will be taking a slow, semi fast or fast service and know what stops you will call at when about to pick a service, and I feel them branch offs like after maidenhead/twyford and west ealing should be explored, it seriously gets boring just going up and down the same line with no variety of trains classes or services

• Like Like x 6
  2. Ibanez074

Ibanez074 Member

You're right - there should be 2 branch lines in every route even if they're short. It would massively improve the variety of services.

• Like Like x 5
  3. iAspex

iAspex Active Member

The one up to Greenford or Windsor would be great, lots of scenario potential. Speaking of Windsor, loads of people used the train to get there, from Slough - Windsor, it's only like 5 minutes.

• Like Like x 3
  4. swampnone710

swampnone710 New Member

NEC is the same way. No traffic, except for legit one or two trains on each route going the opposite way. Penn station they said is the busiest in america and they have one train at the station in rush hour. They include all the other tracks on the map with manual switches but you can't access them via the automatic switches making it useless trackage. they need to clean it up with all the money we spend on the dlc and game itself

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eric261992

Eric261992 Member

Console performance

6. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I understand console performance etc and respect dtg, but surely if we are not getting the exact same as pc( as in frequency of trains, more passengers etc) then surly we shouldnt have to pay as much as pc, were payin the same price for less in game abilitly, again i agree about console performance not as strong pc's, but surle we should have some dlc's reduced

• Like Like x 7
  7. Eric261992

Eric261992 Member

The nec is the same as pc. Its only th gwr thats changed

• Like Like x 1
  8. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I personly prefer gwr, they could at least make it more populated, everyone has there own preferences, for me i hope the sort gwr out longer route even just a couple of stations longer, im not holding my breath tho

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Im always looking for the hst services that stop. Maybe we can compile a list of headcodes on the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  10. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

I’ve edited the timetable for myself to indicate abnormal 166 services and HST services that stop at Slough. Also I’ve indicated what the departure platform for that service. Services with a red underline are abnormal services with a unique stopping pattern. Services highlighted are HST services that stop at Slough.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Brilliant!
    Most eventfull service driven so far.
    1P57 16:27 Great Malvern to Padd via Slough.
    Signal stop west of slough for 166 and container train. Then the stop at slough. Followed by a red signal west of Old Oak Common for a stock move and westbound hst service.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Zammy Martínez

Yeah I know brother, i also did too on the day of the wedding (prince harry) to go to work because i work with both SWR & GWR and so yeah the windsor branch would be great, anything further is up to them but there is so many branch offs.

Evn allowing us to know what ita like to go from reading to dagenham on the class 66s instead of just reading to acton or wherever

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zammy Martínez

At least to oxford or bath or swindon i donno lol

14. Zammy Martínez

*Hits the nail on the head*