PlayStation Rt: Mass Transit (trophy)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Can someone tell me how you go about even being a passenger on these trains? I just about know how to do it on GWR, but one time i stood at a station in Germany waiting for a train and it never came, nothing came infact (which is an issue for another subject on this game) and there was a time where a train was at a station, i hopped on and it never moved, but on the adverts while the game loads it says you can be a passenger..

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

You can be a passenger on this route like on any other. Look on the Service List when a train is shedulded you want to take. Spawn in on foot before that time and enter the train as a passenger. It should depart at the time its shedulded.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zammy Martínez

Ok, and in terms of that trophy, about how far is the Km that its asking like in minutes?

4. xD 2Bad4You

The whole route is around 70km,so the achievement is around half the route.
    Maybe around 30 minutes, haven't played RT in a while so not entirely sure how long you need for the whole route atm but probably something around that.

5. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i forgot how to spawn walking. cant remember how to do it

6. xD 2Bad4You

When you go to the service section in the main menu, the next step is to select a train. The first option is your character. If you select that, choose weather time and station you are spawned on foot.

Alternatively select a train service, get out of the drivers seat and go into the back of the train. Select yes when asked if you want to give up the service.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zammy Martínez

The trophy is actually “Regional rider” but in terms of mass transit, where is the menu for completing 442 passengers boarding tasks?