Euro Fishing Well Done Dovetail!

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Ilikefish, May 14, 2017.

1. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

as much as I hate to say it you guys have me exactly where you want me, every day I lose so many fish when they go on land and I tell myself that I will not play your game until it is fixed, but as you can guess I keep going back to the game as I'm kind of addicted ... is this why the fix is taking so long to come out, because you know that me and many others will still play the game.

Below is another fine example of a boss catfish I lose just minutes ago

• Like Like x 1
  2. nuter41

nuter41 Member

Same as me

3. Gttomo

Gttomo New Member

The majority of the posts on this Forum are regarding fish swimming onto land, the inevitable line snaps and the frustration this is causing. I've just lost another 2 Boss Fish in the space of 5 minutes due to this problem. How much longer have we got to tolerate this?
    It's about time the developers either put out a definitive statement as to when they are going to issue a fix (not just a "we are working on it" statement) or seriously look into issuing refunds for selling something that doesn't work.
    I have never had such a bug ridden game in over 35 years of playing!
    Come on Dovetail - please give us some answers.....

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. NewfieDrool

NewfieDrool New Member

I don't think I would say it's the worst game I've played in 35 plus years, it seems nowadays that most games need a patch or two or many. The bug is a major issue like the lag and packets that haunted BF4 or the Division bugs that took ages to sort and then you still have a MP cheat galore on Destiny.
    There's a whole heap of let down games released on the PS4 and Xbox and in general it seems they either rush games out for deadlines or just don't fully test them before release then you get the day one patch.
    It's also an interesting study as most fish for the biggest fish out there and in a way it's how angling in real life has gone and also why angling has declined over the years.
    I confess I have great fun in the game going for the smaller fish on the smaller lakes, dropping into the shallow margin swims where you can see the fish swimming around and then the take.
    I'm the same in my real life angling, I'll go out in the boat with my little companion as seen in my avatar and use a pin and quill for small roach and whatever comes along with a pinch on bread on. I'm lucky if I ever see another angler on the banks.
    However I'm old school, quite happy to sit back and watch the world float past :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Here is the thing... They're not new bugs they ported a old version from Xbox.

Float fishing needs changing a lot.

6. Rorge8

Rorge8 New Member

I agree float fishing on this game is pants

• Like Like x 1