Fishing Sim World 101 Fish, 1 Rod, I Call Bs! Euro Fishing Flashback!

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by MLT24, Nov 1, 2018.

1. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Last night I played the Match Tourney (PS4) on a Bass Boat with 1 rod of course. The top of the leaderboards show several guys well over 50, 80, 90 fish, top of boards is 101 fish. This is the 1st time I have seen the leaderboards where it is obvious someone found a glitch and exploited it like in Euro Fishing it happened all the time. It is impossible to catch 101 fish in 1 hour with 1 rod. I sure hope DTG will investigate numbers like this and fix the glitch. If not it will KILL this game for me. I am hooked on the weekly Tourneys!

2. harold

harold Active Member

theres a area were you catch a black crapie a chuck i was getting up to 3 a min and they call this a sim what a joke

3. RedDwarf10

RedDwarf10 Member

Harold thank you for pointing that out most people would keep an exploit to themselves they need to be reported and got rid of or this game is pointless ,it is obvious they are exploiting it to get over 100 fish in matches well said MLT. PLEASE REPORT ALL EXPLOITS TO THE DEVS

4. mcdevens

mcdevens New Member

I got first place with 108. It is part of the game to investigate and find the sweet spots. That is what I did. If the game changes, I will do it again. Find the right place, the right lure, the right line and the right action, you will be able to do that too. In real life, I myself have cought more than 108 small fish in an hour.

5. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Question. "The right line". I've have not seen a difference in line choice in this game except lessor pound lines break faster. Are you saying catching small fish at that rate was helped by a smaller line or did u just go 50 pounds and yankem out of the water
    er faster? Thx

6. mcdevens

mcdevens New Member

I can not say with 100% certainty that the line was the reason of the succes. But I used a smaller line.

7. MLT24

MLT24 Member

I have spent a lot of time moving around the lake trying to find smaller fish, but all I find are bass. I have even used my entire 1st attempts in Match games trying to find the right spot because I know the catch rate and fish type do change when doing a tourney. This is why I made the original post, was hoping to find some evidence that one can catch nothing but crappie for an hour. Someone told me of a spot, me and a friend fish tourneys at same time and talking on the mic. We both went to the spot, same lure, line, etc and he caught all crappie and I caught all bass, strange and aggravating. Oh well, on to the next one.

8. mcdevens

mcdevens New Member

Surprising your story, my friend. I got all crappie at the first attempt.
    Well, do not care so much about a particular spot. Pay more attention to your radar. To find small crappie and big bass. It will pay off, believe me. I got 3th place in the Bass tournament just checking constantly the radar. The first attempt I got 32.40 kg and the second 33.15. The first place is around 33.3.