Dtg Lirr Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by LimitedEdiition, Nov 20, 2018.

1. LimitedEdiition

LimitedEdiition Well-Known Member

Didn't really see a thread for this, or know where to put this, but decided I should start it off.

Will probably update this the more I play, but so far issues that I've noticed:

- Tail-lights (red lights on last car of the train) not automatically set when setting lights. Not sure if it's game-wide or just my scenario, but I am driving [2009]

- Huntington Trains Missing. We seem to be missing the trains from Huntington on the schedule. Many trains run from Huntington/Port Jefferson to Penn/Jamaica, and they should also originate from Hicksville as well. Maybe that's the reason why the schedule/AI seems a bit light. Would be something to take into account next patch.

- Lack of AI trains in general: Hillside Support Facility should always be filled with spare M7s, along with other noticeable areas such as Jamaica Station on those sidetracks. Those are usually filled with spare M7s during rush hour. Sunnyside Yard should also have some ACS64s to simulate Amtrak train storage. Didn't see any Amtrak at Penn, but maybe it was the scenario that I was playing.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  2. swampnone710

swampnone710 New Member

Pretty upset there is no AI trains and lack of LIC Yard like they first said.

3. JoeTransit

JoeTransit Member

There is also a disappointing lack of service to Hunterspoint Ave. or LIC station/yard or even empty stock moves from facility to yard (or vice versa). In real life, there aren't many, yet there are still a few electric trains making their way to HP. and LIC.

There is also a lack of the single electric train that travels from East Williston to Penn, making all stops (including local Hempstead Branch stops except Bellerose).

There is also no way to properly use the Partial Open button on the door open/close panels when at 4-car platform stations (Forest Hills. Kew Gardens, Hollis). After pressing it until it glows, and then clicking Unlock Forward Doors, no doors open, yet the GUI says the passengers are loading.

Despite all of these issues, the game is amazing and DTG did a great job on it! :)

4. DANNYBOY2487

DANNYBOY2487 Active Member

lets hope when the editor comes we can make our own 24 hour service mode

5. Sintbert

Sintbert Well-Known Member

It will not be supported since there is yet no UI to switch between different Servicemode-Sets, but you should be able to replace them with some poking around. (source: Matt in some stream)

6. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Matt actually mentions that in the studio update questions' article.

7. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

There are AI trains.