Fishing Sim World Developers Could I Have Your Attention Please.

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Killjoy Dos, Nov 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

I will give it to you straight. Hardcore bass angler/tournament walleye angler AND most of all gamer for 24 years and running. This is the best fishing game on xb1 currently. Right now theres some things that the game absolutely needs to keep me as well as everybody else like me interested. 1. New lures such as jerkbaits, not just fat and short cranks and lipless cranks but long jerkbaits such as husky jerks or 6th sense. Plastic lizards! Smaller panfish lures, lighter lines, lighter rods and reels. Bigger lures! Weedless bass jigs. Its an absolute icon of a lure for bass fishing. I dont understand how you missed it honestly. Lead head jigs. Drop shots! Tube jigs! Absolutey essential you guys. Its hard fishing deep water in this game. Especially 100 plus feet!! We need lures such as these jigs that sink fast. This brings me to number 2. Mechanics! Its neary impossible to fish deep water with what we are given. Lures need to sink faster. We need to be able to vertical jig. The way we move our lures needs to be fixed i cannot for the life of me figure out the twitch. For a realistic fishing sim i should be able to run out into the middle of lake boulder, drop my trolling motor, (SPEAKING OF WHICH HURRY UP ON THAT LOL) drop my jig down in 80 foot of water and start twitching my jig on the bottom for walleye and smallies. We should be able to troll our lures also. There needs to be bigger bass. Knowing that the maximum weight im gonna see is a 15 pounder makes it way less thrilling. There needs to be 20 plus pound largemouth out there. And they need to be RARE. I shouldnt even already know what the maximum weight is. I need a reason to keep playing. I gotta hunt for that monster. Hard. Not saying 15 pounds is little, but for a video game come on. I have alot more i could add here. This may sound like alot but considering what you guys have developed already this should be no problem at all. And what i mentioned here, the game needs. Its these things that will keep people playing. Thanks for reading. I hope you respond. Great game. Great game for us fisherman. But it needs some things. And i highly recommend you guys look at what ive written here as favor. It will save you guys alot of fans. Me included.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Trout Bum

Trout Bum New Member

Deepwater jigging for walleyes would be nice. That and the buff for crappie/bluebill/ perch fishing over a slip bobber. The trophy fish in the USA lakes should definitely be muskie, the fish of a 1000 casts.

Some classic bass surface lures (Jitterbug, Hula-Popper, would be nice, as well as shallow cranks and stickbaits (Rapala Original Balsa...the pencil topwater baits in the game are pretty much the same, and between that and the frogs I don't ever use anything else for bass in the game.

3. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Muskie! Exactly! Why dont we already have those? And along with muskies we need HUGE swimbaits and HUGE topwater baits for them. Along with rods and reels we can use on them.

4. Michael Force

Michael Force New Member

On PS4 you twitch by using both triggers simultaneously until you achieve right speed. Gets bit every time aye... I imagine an Xbox controller works the same. Hope this helps.

5. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunanately that is what ive been trying. Ill just have to keep trying harder i guess. At the very least i now know its possible.

6. Michael Force

Michael Force New Member

Also make sure retrieve speed is (2-3)
    for topwaters seems to work best.

7. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Im gonna give it a try in a little while

8. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Hows the fishing in your area?

9. Michael Force

Michael Force New Member

Ya mean for real or on the Sim? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

For real! Aha

11. Michael Force

Michael Force New Member

Been pretty good. This time if year ya have to deal with cold fronts and the lakes turning over. The lake I fish most is a spotted bass factory... Highland reservoir similar to Williams.

12. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Northern ohio here. 28 degrees and snowy today so if we arent ice fishing soon ill while dragging jigs on the bottom at a snails pace. Very few bass but they get big this time a year.

13. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Its why this game is so important to me

• Like Like x 1