Fishing Sim World Weather

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Killjoy Dos, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

somebody in a recent thread mentioned having the wind effect our bobbers etc by drifting. If this was done and it also drifted our boats the dtg dev team would have an open door to other add ons. The one that comes to my mind is having power poles on our boats! We have workable trolling motors but lets get us some wind drift, power poles, and a reason to use them! It would be aesthetically and mechanically bad to the bone! In my mind this and other ideas i have thought about in the past couple days would make dtgs fishing sim world the best bass fishing simulator ever. You couldnt deny it. Out of all the fishing games ive played this game right here has an entire world of opportunity to make some serious headway within the genre that is either unseen or hasnt been seen in a long time. Dtg could do it.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Also, a trolling motor can turn. Not turning in the game, aesthetically speaking, bothers me i hope you guys might look into this on next patch