Anyone Else Play This Game? First/biggest/most?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by masikobenchirag, Feb 9, 2022.

1. masikobenchirag

masikobenchirag New Member

When I was a kid, my grandpa and dad would always take out three singles and stash them aside for the first fish of the day, the biggest fish of the day, and the most fish of the day. We'd have a little competition. Grandpa took it way too seriously at times. He'd get pissed if he lost his dollars. He always paid up though, sometimes in the form of McDonald's after the trip.

These days my fishing buddies and I never bet money, but we always brag about first Biggest and most. Sometimes we'll add "most species" as a fourth qualifier if we're just doing some general fishing.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  2. upscalevalley09

upscalevalley09 New Member

It is my first experience with the same and I am kinda loving it. Initially, when I thought about turning to it, my got a few bad reviews as well, but I chose to play anyway. And I am love it.

3. kylogenetictree009

kylogenetictree009 New Member

Hey upscale, I am gonna go for my first experience (though a bit late), so what would you suggest me. Can you share your complete experience I love getting reviews. Thank you so much, already. :love:

4. charisroy

charisroy New Member

I'll spend a bunch of time watching gameplay, reading reviews, and searching any redditor's views on the game. Finally, I'll put the trigger and purchase it. I'll play the game for a little while, then meh. Then I'll start reading reviews for different games like streaming and the cycle continues.

Last week I was 15 hours into Rise of the Tomb Raider, then I saw Wolfenstein 2 on sale and got into that. I'm about 10 hours into it, and now I'm checking out Subnautica.

Is anybody else like this?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2023