Fishing Sim World Trying To Catch Small Fish, Arrggggggggggg!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by MLT24, Nov 22, 2018.

1. MLT24

MLT24 Member

OK, Never has this game frustrated me more than in playing Match tournament. You put the smallest bait and smallest hooks designed to catch small fish, and 98% of the time you catch large carp. OMG DTG!!!!!! It was that way on first game and in this one now. I fished all over Manor Farm, shallow, medium, long, next to weeds, in the weeds, CARP CARP CARP CARP CARP CARP CARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARP Tench CARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARPCARP

2. Daft Badger

Daft Badger Active Member

Yeah,getting fed up with this as well.One or two carp when going for small fish is fine but it's beyond a joke now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We will be making improvements to this in a future update MLT.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MLT24

MLT24 Member

Great NEWS!!!!!!! DTG

• Like Like x 1
  5. capnframunda

capnframunda New Member

Fished a match tournament with small bait and could only catch 30+lb carp. Fished a carp tournament and could only catch tench and roach. Tried every possible bait/hook combo I had available. Then with 5 minutes left it wouldn't let me switch to anything but a deep diving lure. I'm trying to like this game but they're not making it easy.

6. Kingfish22

Kingfish22 Member

Did you try small line? The 3lb mono guru works well .

7. capnframunda

capnframunda New Member

Not positive I have anything smaller than 7lb. I will look and give it a shot though appreciate the tip.

8. Kingfish22

Kingfish22 Member

No prob