Train Sim World 3 4up Suggestion - Harlem Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TrainGeek08, Jan 6, 2023.

1. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm TrainGeek08, a humble fan of the 4UP challenges, whether it's the comedic elements, the poor driving, or the nice camera shots on offer throughout the streams ;)
    I would like to suggest an idea of mine for a future 4UP challenge for Harlem Line featuring my scenario (
    Creators Club - (TG08) 7600 Southeast-Yankees (M7A))

A description of the scenario is as follows:
    Afternoon engineer, today you are driving this M7A on this once-a-day service to Yankees East 153rd Street from Southeast (North White Plains), enjoy!!! Warning: I'd recommend to play with safety systems otherwise you will crash into the train in front (between Fleetwood and Woodlawn is when you catch the stopper by the way) Year: 2022 Duration: 50-55 mins Difficulty: 3 Livery required: M8 (TSW3 Edition) by TrainFan

Who do I want to participate:
    Main 4:
    DTG Protagonist - Sam
    DTG Matt - Matt
    DTG Jamie - Jamie
    DTG Alex - Alex

Substitutes if someone out of the main 4 is unable to attend for whatever reason:
    DTG JD - JD
    TrainSim-Adam - Adam
    DTG Benjamin - Benjamin
    And lastly, the livery extraordinaire herself - Cat

All devs tagged, make sure you download the scenario and the required reskin first if you are thinking about using this as a 4UP option, reply if you like the idea, that scenario has low subscribers so would be nice to bolster that sub count up, please consider this as an option for a future American 4UP challenge, thanks all :love:

Well, I haven't forgot about the forum community have I :D, I have a different job for you, like this post, reply your thoughts on this happening, I would love for support from the forums community, it would make this potentially happen and please also download the scenario and recommended reskin for yourselves and tell me what you think of the scenario, I've been TrainGeek08 as always and I'll see you soon for my next route/loco suggestion, from me until next time, it's goodbye ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Well, we've not done a Harlem challenge yet, so this isn't out of the question. I also really like the way you've formatted the suggestion.

No promises, but I'll take a look next time we're planning a 4UP.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Thank you Sam, it is entirely optional though but you know, it's your ideas at the end of the day ;)