Xbox Why Does The Bremen – Oldenburg Route Have So Much Stutter?? - Xbox Series X

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by cloudyskies21, Jan 10, 2023.

1. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

I've begun playing the Bremen – Oldenburg route recently, and while the route, rolling stock and timetable itself is fantastic, it's the gameplay however which I am struggling with, namely, lots of stuttering! :( While big stations like Bremen Hbf has no frame rate issues etc, it's when driving in services (especially at higher speeds) that I get lots of stuttering and occasionally some brief pauses. I completed a couple 425 services which had a lot of stuttering, while some of the 612 ones seemed slightly better.

For context, I've never had such a problem on any other routes like this on Series X. Also, regarding TSW 3 routes, the only place I've had similiar stutters/brief game pauses is on SEHS Extended, but that is normally in just the same location (approaching Stratford) - but the rest of the route works without issue.

Is this platform specific? Or do others on PS5 and/or PC have such stutters on the Bremen route?

Also, is there any solution to stop such stutters? I really like the Bremen route, so it would be nice to not have any stuttering.

One other thing, not related to the above. But what is it with the tail lights (on the 425 in particular) being like headlights? I thought a patch would have fixed such a visible bug already as it ruins the immersion.

2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

The taillights were still being investigated and looked into fixing. Probably coming in a future update soon.

In terms of stuttering, it affects other routes too. I play on pc and some routes are smooth and some have stutters, some being caused by tile loading and some outside of that.

3. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

That's good to hear, thanks for clarifying.

You are correct that some routes stutter more than others, but the constant stuttering on Bremen is unlike anything else I've seen elsewhere which is a real shame for a great route.