Xbox One Dlc's

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Chris.dors01, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Chris.dors01

Chris.dors01 New Member

Hi.. I am new to TSW on Xbox One. I was wondering does any one know what and when more DLC's are coming to Xbox One.

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

A good portion is already there. In fact the only DLC thats missing is the Loco DLC for the WSR route atm.
    This shouldnt be too far away anymore though, but they havent shared any offical release date so far.

The next route, Northern Trans-pennine, is set to Release on PC on Dec 13th. I would expect a Console Release for that late Dec, early Jan.

3. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

LIIR was only a week behind.... could be the 20th it's released

4. Railfan722

Railfan722 Well-Known Member

I would strongly suspect that the Trans-Pennine route and the 33 will be added at the same time; each DLC is added as an update, and releasing two separate updates around the same time doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

5. xD 2Bad4You

Well it could but since we didn't got the Loco add on as of it now, it could be that they want to release a patch aswell with it to reduce costs or something similar which might isn't ready yet.

But yes without official statement it's all possible. It's possible aswell that the route launches on the same day as PC cause the "first on Windows PC phrase is missing" .

DLC and patch is split on Xbox One. You won't download the Loco or route add on if you haven't bought it. Its not included in the Patch which just unlocks if you buy it.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  6. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

I recommend you follow the developers on Twitter, @railsimulator where they announce all new DLCs and other content. It's the fastest way to know what's up their sleeves.

7. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

As general you can find all dlcs and news about TSW, here: https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world

Now, directely in your console (store page) searching for "train sim world" and you'll see all the contents (dlcs and add-ons) you'll can purchase, so released for One, One S and One X. And personally I use Youtube to make a sort of "briefing" of the new dlc before to buy it.

8. Symbiot911

Symbiot911 Member

That sounds funny. 'Each dlc is added as an update'. It's just when you consider how bad and buggy they are, it's hard to see them as updates lol

9. R62A1973

R62A1973 Active Member

No they are scheduled a week apart 1/8 for the 33 and 1/15 for TNP?

10. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Why are there not more trains available to use on consoles ? Any plans for train packs? (Newbie here).

11. xD 2Bad4You

12. Fireball

Fireball New Member

Hi I'm new to TSW, recently buying the game on the xbox live sale. Forgive me if this has been covered before but are there any plans to release the Medway Valley Line as a dlc for xbox? It's my local line and having seen it for pc on YouTube I think it would make a great addition for xbox!

13. MLP Derick

MLP Derick Well-Known Member

Medway Valley is on TS 19 it's not one of the Add-ones for TSW on Xbox

14. Fireball

Fireball New Member

Thanks Derick, I took it for granted that it was on TSW for pc and might possibly be available for xbox sometime in the future.
    Excuse my ignorance.