XBX/XBS Scenery/cab Texture Flickering And Blurry Since Latest Patch

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by cloudyskies21, Jan 17, 2023.

1. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

Very recently on Series X, I've noticed (since the latest patch in particular) a lot of the textures in the cabs are flickering and/or blurry. For instance, I was driving the 101 on the Kassel high-speed route, and towards the end of the service, the textures in the cab became blurry, which did not change, which meant seeing the LZB without the HUD was impossible.

Meanwhile, there's also a lot of recent flickering with the scenery (which also doesn't always render properly until very close, with half-finished buildings etc) - especially on TSW 3 routes. Finally, a lot of the trains become low-res up-close too.

As already mentioned, these issues seem to have cropped up very recently, perhaps since the latest patch?

2. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

I've experienced blurry textures every since tsw was "optimised" for next gen

• Like Like x 3
  3. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

Yeah this has been a problem before, but I notice the blurry textures seem to be more regular again since very recent - wasn't this already meant to have been fixed?

• Like Like x 1
  4. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

It’s since the Rush Hour update with 4.26

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Ever since i bought tsw3 its been an unavoidable issue on most routes. between flicker and lod issues its highly irritating.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. mike#4092

mike#4092 Active Member

I really think instead of DT making anymore content, they should fix a lot of nagging issues first.

• Like Like x 1