PlayStation Tsw Vs Ts

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bleahy, Dec 25, 2018.

1. bleahy

bleahy New Member

I have TSW on PS4 and I have TS2019 on PC.

I like them both but I'm wondering where this is all going?

Will both programs keep existing or is there some dream of ending up with a single sim that runs on all platforms and has all the content. Like for me my dream would be to have TSW on PS4 and PC and all the DLC content run on both.

I figured I should ask tonight in case Santa has an input!

• Like Like x 1
  2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Well they will both Co-exist for quite a while. TS is generating money and has a lot of content and a lot of 3rd party developers keeping it alive. TSW is the new base, its multiplattform and offers newer physics, graphics and abilities.

I believe the DTG goal is to have all DTG made / 2nd party DLC on all Platforms (PC, Xbox, PS4). 3rd party DLC might be a bit more difficult, they might stick to PC only since its easier and less cost intensive.

I do hope they bring a way to get Repaints / Scenarios to Console users aswell but we will have to see what they plan on that side. Maybe thereĀ“s some Info in 2019 on that case after the Editor is released. Wouldnt expect any news on that anytime soon though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

If it had been possible to add to TS's features, upgrade the graphics to TSW's level and maintain backwards compatibility Dovetail would surely rather have done that than switch game engines and develop a new separate simulator.

• Like Like x 1